>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

I haven't been able to preorder the Wii yet but I am hoping that the rumors are true that there will be plenty available before Xmas. This is at the top of my DS's christmas list - however if I can't get him one I will get him his second choice of a PSP , which he is currently saving for. I figured if the Wii is not any where to be found for Xmas he will be happy with the PSP then he can use the money he was saving for PSP and get a Wii in January:D So it should all workout. I refuse to even look at getting one through Ebay.

Hi everyone, my question on the Wii is are the games or accessories available yet and if so where have you seen them?

The only accessories available now are silicone "gloves" that wrap around the WiiMote to help protect it from bumps and stuff and help differentiate from other controllers as they are different colors. You can get them at target.

You can preorder any of the games that they have a solid release date for. You could preorder extra controllers and the like at the time of the Wii preorder. As of right now EB/Gamestop isn't taking any more preorders for extras. Nov 5th is when they will be getting their updated numbers and if they are getting more than they already sold, you can preorder then.

I hope that made sense.

You can preorder any of the games that they have a solid release date for. You could preorder extra controllers and the like at the time of the Wii preorder. As of right now EB/Gamestop isn't taking any more preorders for extras. Nov 5th is when they will be getting their updated numbers and if they are getting more than they already sold, you can preorder then.

I hope that made sense.

Yes, it made perfect sense, thanks:D

You can sell it after you get it on the 19th on Nov.

yeah true, guess am down in the dumps with the whole thing, got all caught up in the excitement of selling one,am sure I wont make what the presales made, but actually it looks like a cool system.I won a 40'' Samsung LCD TV from Best Buy HD done right sweepstakes two weeks ago, bet DH would like to play a video game on it, he used to be into that stuff years ago, so maybe will think about keeping it if I cant at least make a $100 profit off it.

This is for all the people who didn't pre-order and will be standing in line for hours to get one at launch... my question is what time do you guy or gals plan on getting in line....???? i was thinking wed. night..... I MUST TIME THIS CORRECTLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2003.

This is for all the people who didn't pre-order and will be standing in line for hours to get one at launch... my question is what time do you guy or gals plan on getting in line....???? i was thinking wed. night..... I MUST TIME THIS CORRECTLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2003.

Honestly, if you have been waiting so long, what is an extra couple of months to get one after the holidays?

That being said, I would say that without a preorder, you are going to have to be in line very early to get one.

Good Luck on that. (Getting two) If you wanted a PS3 so bad you should have pre-ordered one. Anyways you will definitely have to camp out a long time, (my guess 12-24 hours, depending on store and location) to still get one, and if you want two you better have a buddy that is willing to come with ya!

I wouldn't pre-order at that price anyways, $533 is just way too much. I did order 3 of the classic controllers and a couple nunchucks and remotes and Rampage. I'm sure one multiplayer game and the extra controllers will suffice until my sons birthday in January, then I'll get him another game.