>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Anyone discounting Wii games yet? My local Wal-Mart, and Gamestop are all at around $50. Even the used games at Gamestop are around $44.

If anyone knows where you can get these for around $30-40 (WarioWare, Rayman Raving Rabids, Zelda, etc.) let me know! Thanks.

I just got my Wii today!! Yea!! My husband went to Best Buy and ToysRUs last night and was able to find out some useful information. ToysRUs said that they were getting a few in every day via UPS or FedEx any where between 10am and 11:30am so you would just have to get there and hang out and hope for the best. Best Buy said same thing except they always came around noon. So at noon today we called Best Buy and they said the truck was there so I went over there and got the last one on the shelf. I had a 1yr old and 3yr old with me today so there was no way I could hang out at ToysRUs with them for an hour+ so I was soo very excited to be able to get one at Best Buy. So call and find out when they get their drop shipments and BE THERE!

Anyone discounting Wii games yet? My local Wal-Mart, and Gamestop are all at around $50. Even the used games at Gamestop are around $44.

If anyone knows where you can get these for around $30-40 (WarioWare, Rayman Raving Rabids, Zelda, etc.) let me know! Thanks.

CC had Zelda for $37.xx a few weeks ago, and the week after they had a couple of other titles available at that price. I don't know about this past week, but it seems like they mark a couple at that price every week. Otherwise, take it online and use some coupon codes to get the prices down. :)

Watch the Circuit City ads .. last week they had Rayman for $29.xx. They have put several other titles on sale as well. Thing is, you have to be there the day the sale starts as they will sell out really quickly and CC does not do rainchecks. They have been the only store to actually discount Wii games to date that I am aware of.

I had bought Rayman right before the holidays and I went in and got a price adjustment.

Wal-Mart has the Wii in their sale flyer. I was at my local wal-mart and they have some out back they have held their shipments for the last week and won't sell them until the sale starts on sunday.

So, I would suggest going to your local wal-mart early sunday if you want one!

Watch the Circuit City ads .. last week they had Rayman for $29.xx. They have put several other titles on sale as well. Thing is, you have to be there the day the sale starts as they will sell out really quickly and CC does not do rainchecks. They have been the only store to actually discount Wii games to date that I am aware of.

I had bought Rayman right before the holidays and I went in and got a price adjustment.

You can price match at a nearby Wal-Mart. I had to do this with the Zelda game. CC has it for $37.xx on New Year's Eve, and when we got there (looking for the console) minutes after opening, there were none on the shelf. I've found that my CC rarely has any of the advertised values in stock when the sale starts. So I took the ad across the street to WM :)

You may still have a chance to get a Wii if you want one at your local Wal-Mart. We went at 630 pm last night and were 1st and 2nd in line. Ours had around 15-20, so they said. I called two stores this morning at 930 CST and they both still had some. Get up and get your wii!!!

I got my Wii last night in Zephyrhills FL they had 30 in and I was 1st in line!! There were only 5 of us total at midnight...so they had 25 to put on the shelves after we left....my kids were sooooo happy this morning when they got up and saw it! I am tired after staying up all night playing Zelda but it sure was worth it!!

Toys R Us is supposed to have these the week of 2/11.

I happened to be at Walmart this afternoon and watched as they put these out on the shelves, at least 10 of them, they were GONE in about 5 minutes.

DD decided that she wants a Wii for her birthday. I haven't paid any attention to them before, but I guess I'm going to have to start the search. My first questions - has anyone heard if Target will be getting any in soon (I have a 10% coupon right now)? What accessories do I need to buy to allow at least 2 kids to play? (I appologize if this info is already here, I did a skim and didn't see anything) Thanks for your help!

Target has the Wii in their ad for tomorrow(2/11). You'll need an extra remote and nunchuk. As far as games go, I'd recommend Wario Ware, it's tons of fun in multi-player, even has a game where the kids have to work together to get through a course.