Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

HI! I am from Albert Lea, Minnesota which is about 90 miles south of Minneapolis. I am a SAHM to three kiddos and one big monster dog. My hubby works about 30 miles north of us and can never have BF off, good thing for me my oldest daughter can babysit!! Just tough waking her up in the middle of the night. We are a small town, we have a WalMart - and a locally owned Sears. Thats where I have gone first the last couple of years, got the gc - they only give out 25 here. Hope they do that again this year!! We also have Shopko and Herbergers usually does a 10 off a 10 purchase coupon - that works well! Except last year they made half their store doorbusters which you couldn't use it on... Glad to be here this year.

Hello, My name is Stephanie. My online friends calls me Lady D. I live in Michigan. I have a small business making candles and bath & body products. At this time I am looking for some place I may find Windows XP Start up. I have Windows ME, did a clean install and can't get the support that I need.

HI I'm Amy--I'm from northern Ohio. I'll be doing bf in Michigan though--dh's family lives up there so we always go up for thanksgiving. BF is my one day guaranteed out a year without the kids lol

I've lived in IL and MI also--I enjoy reading through the introductions and thinking "i know where that is"

I'm so excited this board is open!!

Amy