Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

Blow a trumpet and announce yourselves when you arrive here at the forums! Tell us who you are, what you do, and any personal goodies ya wanna share. You might just find a new friend :cheesy: or a neighbor you never knew you had :eek: .

Suppose i'll start. Some of 'ya from last year's BF GottaDeal forums might recognize me. Name's 'StationChief' (it's a Star Trek thing) when I'm posting on message boards. People call me Frank when I'm not. I reside in the far north side of Phoenix, Arizona where I save my tips for BF as a delivery driver for Domino's Pizza. My wife of 10 years works for Wal-Mart.

As for what I have to offer our 'lil message board community, I'm somewhat knowledgable of electronics and computer technology as I have a few years of software engineering college along with a few more years experience building 'puters freelance-style. Just waiting for that one opportunity to go back to school and finish that bachelors degree. If anyone needs advice or anything, fell free to send a private message on over.

Anyone else planning on going shoppin' in the Maricopa county area?

Born and raised in Phx - born in Scottsdale, and moved to North Phx (32nd st/Cactus) til I was outta highschool. I also lived in Tempe and Tucson. I graduated from UofA and then moved to NC.

Edited to add:

I now live south of Raleigh in North Carolina. I work for FedEx and my hubby works for the State of NC as a judge. I love NC - and can't see myself moving back to the desert though - l love all this green!

Hi Ya'll I am watching this board from San Antonio, Texas. I have gotten several friends addicted to it as well. Not too popular with some husbands, but they are saving money aren't they? I was lucky enough to contact someone on the gottadeal site that lives in San Antonio and she actually let me know when some things I was looking for went on sale. That what makes this such a good site. Friendly helpful people who aren't afraid to share with others.

Hi - I live in Carrollton, IL which is about 60 miles north of St. Louis, Mo and 60 miles south of Springfield, IL. Those are the closest BF stores except for Wal-mart (15 miles away) and Target (30 miles away). I love BF. Last year was the first year I found this web site. DS just moved to Springfield to go to school so now I can spend the night at his place and not have to get up so early to stand in line on BF. YEAH!!! I have gotten my son and niece and their friends involved in shopping on that day. Everyone who goes has a certain item to get and we meet back at the front of the store. Cell phones have made the contacts easier - we used to use walkie-talkies. My sister was here from NC last year and I introduced her to the art of BF shopping. She wasn't going to go until the crowds cleared. Told her that she didn't want to get anything on sale because it would all be gone by then. We even tag teamed with her friends in NC because they are an hour ahead of us and could tell us what stores to go to first.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/welcome.jpg

Welcome all! My wife and I have 7 cats. She is a paralegal, I work from home as a web/graphic designer. I buzz in and out of here throughout the day to make up for the lack of conversation with people. As great as they are, the cats don't talk much.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/signature4yh.jpg