Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

>>> Official ELMO T.M.X. Ordering Discussion Thread <<<

1243 replies to this topic

#91 raydees  OFFLINE  

raydees

This is my baby Chico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 8, 2006 - 7:09 pm

I went to my Kohl's today hoping to find Elmo after seeing the review but no Elmo. I did ask if I could get a raincheck I was told could not get one because was not in sales ad:mad: I'm at the point where I'm not going to look anymore:no: .

#92 raydees  OFFLINE  

raydees

This is my baby Chico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 8, 2006 - 7:17 pm

I was looking on line and seen alla board toys that coming in Oct 2006 TMX Elmo here is the link for anyone that wants it http://www.allaboard...et/coming_soon/

#93 gzc721  OFFLINE  

gzc721

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 9, 2006 - 5:51 am

You might check with your Wal_mart. Per Fisher Price they are getting shipments of them every week, but they are having problems with some of the stores holding them back for the employees. Make sure and talk to one of the mgrs. FP is looking into and I am supposed to be getting a call back about it. The reason I even called was because EVERY Wal-Mart in Missouri told me they weren't getting any in until AFTER Christmas. All of the Targets, TRU, KB said they get shipments every week. Something funny going on.

#94 Merryg  OFFLINE  

Merryg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 10, 2006 - 7:51 am

Has anyone received theirs from Amazon yet? I heard they were starting to ship out now. But I know how rumors get started . . . one person gets it, doesn't mean we ALL get it! :cheesy:

#95 Justin121  OFFLINE  

Justin121

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2006 - 6:17 pm

Stopped in at my local Kohl's the other day. Nothing. Went to the Kohl's a couple cities away, walked into the Toy department and there were 4 elmo's just sitting there. I was shocked. 40% off. :)

#96 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2006 - 7:50 pm

Stopped in at my local Kohl's the other day. Nothing. Went to the Kohl's a couple cities away, walked into the Toy department and there were 4 elmo's just sitting there. I was shocked. 40% off. :)

Where? I cant find one to save me life.

#97 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2006 - 7:52 pm

You might check with your Wal_mart. Per Fisher Price they are getting shipments of them every week, but they are having problems with some of the stores holding them back for the employees. Make sure and talk to one of the mgrs. FP is looking into and I am supposed to be getting a call back about it.
The reason I even called was because EVERY Wal-Mart in Missouri told me they weren't getting any in until AFTER Christmas. All of the Targets, TRU, KB said they get shipments every week. Something funny going on.

My local walmart says none until christmas also. Did you hear back from Fisher Price yet. I want one of those little monsters.

#98 cooley1028  OFFLINE  

cooley1028

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 4:05 am

How high do you think the prices of Elmos will go up by BF and/or Christmas??

#99 Guest_boblin120_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_boblin120_*
  • Member since --

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 7:09 am

I went into our local target today, and there were 3 on the shelf that must have came in on last nights truck. I got them all, but gave one to a guy at the register, and than sold another one to a family friend. Keep looking, I have been looking all week and just happened to be there at the right time, shortly after they opened.

#100 gzc721  OFFLINE  

gzc721

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 10:57 am

My local walmart says none until christmas also. Did you hear back from Fisher Price yet. I want one of those little monsters.

Haven't heard anything back yet, but they told me it might be the end of this week before I did. I know that our Target, KB Toys, TRU, etc. are getting shipments everyday. I just live 30-45 miles from everything and work locally in my hometown, so I don't get in to the city that much.
I will let you know if I find out anything

#101 Emrys  OFFLINE  

Emrys

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 3:35 pm

I've been looking at Target and everybody I have talked to said they don't expect any shipments in until closer to the holiday season.

#102 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 4:11 pm

Haven't heard anything back yet, but they told me it might be the end of this week before I did. I know that our Target, KB Toys, TRU, etc. are getting shipments everyday. I just live 30-45 miles from everything and work locally in my hometown, so I don't get in to the city that much.
I will let you know if I find out anything

What is TRU. Never heard of that store.:confused:

#103 Guest_Frieked_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Frieked_*
  • Member since --

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 4:16 pm

What is TRU. Never heard of that store.:confused:

Toys R Us

#104 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 11, 2006 - 5:54 pm

Toys R Us

Oh Thanks:smart:

#105 1angelnhvn  OFFLINE  

1angelnhvn

Shopoholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 12, 2006 - 7:03 am

I am a newbie to this board and just love it! :D I had been looking for Elmo's till my eyes were ready to bug out of my head!!!! I finally found mine at Kohls as well! That's the only place i have ever found them at! All the other stores keep saying call back call back call back and I'm tired of looking and calling! Keeping my eyes open for more though as I know several people still looking for one.......:eyepoppin :cheesy:

#106 mjoneshy  OFFLINE  

mjoneshy

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 12, 2006 - 10:02 am

Still looking for one....:(

#107 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 12, 2006 - 3:12 pm

Still looking for one....:(

Try a Koh'ls. I havent found any at the two closest to me, but my mom found one today at a kohls in a small plaza 50 miles from me. She got it for $21.00. She used her kohls charge plus they were 40% off.

#108 tgunn_ocs  OFFLINE  

tgunn_ocs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 12, 2006 - 6:01 pm

As for Amazon, you might want to check that you still have an order with them. My father and stepmom ordered two of these T.M.X. Elmo's they day they were released through Amazon. They then receives notice three weeks later that they won't be honoring their order (they have an order number and everything) and now when you try and track the order, it claims no such order. Pretty crappy way to do business. Needless to say they aren't going to be buying anything from Amazon anytime soon and this is from a couple who routinely spend three-four hundred bucks a month on books. Doesn't really bother me much nor will it bother my girls as they far more into anything Cinderella or Disney Princess, but I love teasing my dad about it as he isn't much of a shopper and he was so ahead of things or so he thought. I am keeping my fingers crossed I will come accross one just so I can give it to dad, but not sweating it much.

#109 leasey  OFFLINE  

leasey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 12, 2006 - 6:10 pm

my kohls havent received any elmos yet. They are hoping to get them soon, but dont know if they will.:(

#110 raydees  OFFLINE  

raydees

This is my baby Chico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 5:31 am

I was looking on line and seen alla board toys that coming in Oct 2006 TMX Elmo here is the link for anyone that wants it http://www.allaboard...et/coming_soon/

I rec'd email from all aboard toys that they will not be selling TMX:confused: but will have contest to give away 1 aday for next 30 days

#111 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 6:06 am

I rec'd email from all aboard toys that they will not be selling TMX:confused: but will have contest to give away 1 aday for next 30 days

I was signed up with them and didn't get an email. Early yesterday it said TMX Elmo coming soon in October. Now says coming soon in January. I am unsubscribing to them.:yuck:

#112 nancydrew  OFFLINE  

nancydrew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 7:01 am

This kills me.. if you have $200 bucks to throw around.. here ya go http://www.bananatoy...Product_Count=0 :eyepoppin

#113 raydees  OFFLINE  

raydees

This is my baby Chico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 7:47 am

My Friend just got 2 tmx at walmart. She had called and was told that they put them out on floor at night she was able to get 2 tmx. I called my local walmart supercenter and was told if they had any would be put out around 10 pm. He could not give me day when they would be in store just stated in transit :eyepoppin I guess I'll be there every night with my chair waiting :yup:

#114 mjoneshy  OFFLINE  

mjoneshy

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 8:46 am

Raydees, what state are you in? Do you think it could be all walmarts?

#115 raydees  OFFLINE  

raydees

This is my baby Chico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 9:23 am

Raydees, what state are you in? Do you think it could be all walmarts?

I'm in PA. I think it could in all states call and ask for mgr at your local store. Can't hurt for tryin.:D

#116 ebony0421  OFFLINE  

ebony0421

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 2:18 pm

We have only one Toys R Us and they won't tell you when the Elmo's are coming in or if they have them. You basically have to go to the store everyday and wait in the line to get in and look for yourself. Wal-mart is a joke, but at least they'll give you some info. This is alot of work for 1 toy.

#117 toolmaan  OFFLINE  

toolmaan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 13, 2006 - 4:57 pm

Found Elmo TMX for $39.99 at www.**********.com But the site says certificate is invalid. I'm leary about ordering one. Anyone ever deal with this company?

FYI, this site appears to be a scam. The URL is now blocked, but the site name is one hot item dot com. I'd advise everyone to stay away and definitely not give them your personal/credit card info.

- Brad, administrator

#118 comm402  OFFLINE  

comm402

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 14, 2006 - 9:41 pm

I'm in New Jersey and I spoke with Toys R Us today, they told me that they have been getting them in but they do not know they are on the truck until the trucks gets to the store and they see it on the manifest. When I went to Kaybee they were still taking names for a waiting list. One of the empliyees was on the phone with a customer and they are telling customers that there are so many people waiting that the next 4-5 shipments are already spoken for. Good Luck !

#119 chickpea  OFFLINE  

chickpea

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 15, 2006 - 6:41 am

I finally got one of the TMX elmos and the way to go about it is, say they advertise them in a Wal Mart add 29.95 and the sale starts Oct 15th, you better be there 2 to 3 hours prior. I went to our local wal mart one evening around 9 pm and at 12 am they came out on the floor. I also heard that toys r us big book comes out in November and they have to have so many in stock so check that out. hope this is a little help

#120 comm402  OFFLINE  

comm402

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 15, 2006 - 2:03 pm

I was looking at the ads from today and Elmo isn't even there ! I haven't seen Elmo advertised for the last 2 sundays. I seem to recall that last year there was a hot toy that the stores also stopped advertising but I can't remember what it was.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users