Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

>>> Official ELMO T.M.X. Ordering Discussion Thread <<<

1243 replies to this topic

#31 fulfam  OFFLINE  

fulfam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 2:02 pm

My WM already has all those items except the Elmo at the prices stated in the ad.

#32 blakes_mommy  OFFLINE  

blakes_mommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 2:54 pm

I didn't get one yet..:( What is in it? Mine won't come until a week later, we folk are slow here.:cheesy:

#33 ccarson1972  OFFLINE  

ccarson1972

Tina

• 1,597 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 2:55 pm

I didn't get one yet..:( What is in it? Mine won't come until a week later, we folk are slow here.:cheesy:

It's posted at their website.

#34 daz  OFFLINE  

daz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 3:50 pm

Mine will get them, supposed, my MIL hasn't seen them yet as of 10 minutes ago..(photo dept manager), the store manager said, as with all "hot" items (I assume this means something that will create a line) they will haul them out of the back at midnight and just set the palette right outside layaway.

#35 blakes_mommy  OFFLINE  

blakes_mommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 3:56 pm

It's posted at their website.

See, I told you we were slow.....:razz: :gdlicklips:

Nothing good for me.

#36 Turtle Mommy  OFFLINE  

Turtle Mommy

Bargain Shopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 4:24 pm

I am going to try and get one for my nephew.:yup:

#37 sky_scraper123  OFFLINE  

sky_scraper123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 7:09 pm

I just got off the phone with my local WM here in St louis, they indicate the Elmo's come in Sat afternoon, they won't tell me how many they are getting. They also indicate the stock of Elmo's will be put on the floor at 6 am Sunday. Im going and hope to get two of them. Mary

#38 sky_scraper123  OFFLINE  

sky_scraper123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 7:17 pm

I noticed the online ad is showing Elmo available this weekend in my area. Im starting this thread as a place for people to post if they bagged an Elmo this weekend at Wal Mart. My store says they will be on the floor at 6m Sunday, I hope to be back here posting at 8 am Sunday with my story of bagging a couple of the little guys. Mary :) :yup: :) :yup: :) :yup:

#39 destinyusa  OFFLINE  

destinyusa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 7:18 pm

I was at my local wm and they had the boxes of them out on the floor.I asked if I could have one and the worker told me they would be out first thing sat. There was 6 boxes with 3 in each box.

#40 julz0420  OFFLINE  

julz0420

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2006 - 8:48 pm

I worked tonight and our store already has them. We got 27 waiting in the back to be brought out sometime after midnight on the 1st. :) Julie

#41 guilliam  OFFLINE  

guilliam

• 2,110 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 12:45 am

Do you think there will be a line of people waiting for the elmos at midnight for the stores that are open 24 hours or do they have to wait til 6 am to put them out?

#42 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 3:07 am

I will be waiting as well since I am looking for a couple.

#43 NeepNeep  OFFLINE  

NeepNeep

I think I need a larger basket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 4:52 am

Do you think there will be a line of people waiting for the elmos at midnight for the stores that are open 24 hours or do they have to wait til 6 am to put them out?

Best to call the toy dept manager at your local WM to see what time they are going to hit the sales floor. As for a line of people... most likely.

#44 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 6:23 am

Was searching a little bit ago on Walmart.com. Starting tomorrow 10/1 Walmart will have the Elmo TMX for $34.88. Says available online too. One Time offer. Looks to be a good ad. Check it out

#45 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 6:25 am

Walmart has their new ad that starts up tomorrow, 10/1 up online. Looks to be a great ad. On the cover is this: One Time Offer: Elmo TMX $34.88. Also available online starting 10/1

#46 elsolo21  OFFLINE  

elsolo21

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 7:30 am

No shot these will be available...When it first came out it was listed on their website as a regular product. Now it's not even listed, not even as as out of stock... -Eric

#47 elsolo21  OFFLINE  

elsolo21

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 7:33 am

Actually I did find it on their site. I had to go through www.tmxtracker.com and then click on it through there. It does list as "out of stock" of course.

-Eric

#48 Aaron  OFFLINE  

Aaron

• 4,343 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 7:55 am

Discussion on finding Elmo TMX is going on in the Deal Discussion forum.

http://forums.gottad...ead.php?t=48421

NOTE: Your post from the Black Friday forum, much like this one, was moved to that forum.

#49 daz  OFFLINE  

daz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 9:45 am

If you have any question if your store is getting any CALL THEM! Plainwell Michigan ordered 400, and has them, Muskegon and Ludington Michigan stores DID NOT order them specifically and ARE NOT GETTING THEM! wierd, as WM usually doesn't require stores to specifically order hot items, Zip code 49442, sherman avenue superstore, circular has it on the front page but they WILL NOT have any! I'm not trying to deter anyone from going there lol, I live in Nebraska, my sister is a Dept. Mgr at the Muskegon store and was going to get a couple for her kids.

#50 daz  OFFLINE  

daz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 9:53 am

My MIL got me one! woohoo! (photo Mgr.) She asked the manager when she got to work if they were there yet, and they weren't. The manager came back over about 9:30 am and asked when she goes to lunch, so they ended up putting them out at noon! She just called right after I posted. They are expecting to get more sometime today (6 more) and they're going to put them out as soon as they get them. No explanation, the ad says October 1st....but I'm happy :) So I guess it's up to the store when they go out? I would have thought there would be some kind of corporate policy for sale/ad stuff.

#51 tgarre  OFFLINE  

tgarre

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 4:18 pm

My MIL got me one! woohoo! (photo Mgr.)
She asked the manager when she got to work if they were there yet, and they weren't. The manager came back over about 9:30 am and asked when she goes to lunch, so they ended up putting them out at noon!

She just called right after I posted.

They are expecting to get more sometime today (6 more) and they're going to put them out as soon as they get them. No explanation, the ad says October 1st....but I'm happy :)

So I guess it's up to the store when they go out? I would have thought there would be some kind of corporate policy for sale/ad stuff.

I just called my local WM here in AZ and if they do have any Elmo's for the ad, they will be stocked at midnight. Toy dept did not know if there were any though :confused:

#52 toolmaan  OFFLINE  

toolmaan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 6:58 pm

Just got off the phone with walmart. They said they do have the ELMO TMX! But they would not tell me how many or exactly when they will be released. They said the toy department manager was coming in late tonight or early tomorrow morning to set them out. I am going to be there at 11:30 I'm hoping to get at least 3 of them.

#53 zoemariesmamma  OFFLINE  

zoemariesmamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 8:38 pm

I just got my WM ad in the mail yesterday and Toyland starts on Sunday, Oct. 1st...The Elmo TMX will be $34.88!!! WooHoo....:g_dance: I wonder if that means they are getting extra ones in? I live in Monroe, LA...that is Northeast LA

I just got back from wal-mart 3 of them actually. 2 didn't have any to put out...and the third had 22 got there at 10 they were limiting to 2 each..the person right in front of me got the very last one.:(

#54 toolmaan  OFFLINE  

toolmaan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 9:25 pm

I got one!:D My walmart only had 6 and only allowed 1 per person. I got number 4. As I was leaving the layaway area there was a lot of upset people that showed up right before midnight. There was about 20 people waiting for one. Walmart was checking reciepts at the door right after checkout.

#55 imaguy1010101010  OFFLINE  

imaguy1010101010

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 12:45 am

Went on Walmart.com and they had the elmos at about 12:05 AM Pacific Time. I ordered a couple and within 5 minutes they were sold out! Just got my confirmation email and now I can go to sleep!

#56 RangerGuitar  OFFLINE  

RangerGuitar

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 2:23 am

So I've seen the Top Secret Ones (the first releases), and now the ones being marketed as "rare", which seem to be all the ones they just released. Is there actually any "rare" versions? They both say different things... the boxes have different printing. Just curious if anyone knows any solid facts.

#57 sky_scraper123  OFFLINE  

sky_scraper123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 2:33 am

Wahooo.... I just got back from my Wal Mart in St louis , we got tow TMX's !!

#58 guilliam  OFFLINE  

guilliam

• 2,110 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 3:18 am

Our Wal-Mart had 9 and limited to 1 per family! Was able to get the 2 I needed cause 16yr old son was in store too!! WooHoo!!!:D

#59 momof5plus1hubby  OFFLINE  

momof5plus1hubby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 4:37 am

Well I was at Wal-Mart at 11:30. So when they brought out the Elmos at Midnight, I could get one. Well I get there and ask the girl in Toys. Did you get any Elmos in? She then says back in layaway. So off I go, and so excited. I turn the corner and holy crap the line was sooooooooo long:( . So they started to hand them out. Ladies came by saying they had around 44 Elmos. So maybe just maybe I would get one. Well I can finally see the layaway and they say "We are all out, the next time we will get them in is Black Friday and be here bright and early" Well people were furious. "We heard you had 44 Elmos and we only seen 20 come out." "Your hiding them" "Then we see people coming out with 2 or 3 of them" OMG these people were crazy. So I think maybe I will be there super early Black Friday and with football equipment on, because it is going to be nasty. Anybody else stay at Walmart dismorning? Chrissy

#60 Aaron  OFFLINE  

Aaron

• 4,343 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 1, 2006 - 4:48 am

Not me, I was sound asleep. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users