Michael's and Joann's

scrappynik

I was at Michael's yesterday and they had their BF info posted on the wall above the cash register. I know that they open at 6 and they will have 60% off coupons. One good before 10 a.m. and one after 10 a.m. Hope my info is correct I only had a moment to be nosey while I was being rang up!

I was at Michael's yesterday and they had their BF info posted on the wall above the cash register. I know that they open at 6 and they will have 60% off coupons. One good before 10 a.m. and one after 10 a.m. Hope my info is correct I only had a moment to be nosey while I was being rang up!

Cool Thanks for the info! Wouldn't mind hitting Micheal's.

I would assume that the coupons are going to be in the newspaper. I think I remember from last year sales that the coupons were either 50% or 60% off. I think the coupons will only be good on regular priced items and that a lot of their stuff will be on sale, so we will see!

If anyone has or knows of any kids that like Thomas the train, I always buy them at Michael's with the weekly 40% coupons. Of course on BF, you save even more with the 60% coupon, and I've never seen them on sale at Michaels. And last year, on top of the 50 & 60% coupons they also had $5 off $25 coupons that you could use together - you can't beat that!

JoAnn's 6-Noon Friday deals: Paper has coupon for 50% off one item noon to 10 pm

2.99 Santa's Workbench 15 1/2" Small potted pointsettias

5.99 Santa's Workbench 23" Deluxe Potted Pointsettia

0.99/yrd. flannel fabrics

24.99 OTT-Lite True COlor 13w Craft Light

29.99 4.5' Pre lit slim colorado pine

29.99 4.5' pre lit Canterbury tree

2/3 Gift Wrap 50 sq. ft 30" wde rolls

49.99 Rowenta DM 580 Precision Iron

72.99 White 312 Sewing Machine

1.00 4 yrd. Holidy ribbon spools

2.84 Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn

4.99 10 yrd roll 4oz. Poly Batting

10 yrds/$1 Interfacing

Limited to Quantities On hand, no special orders

Saturday Doorbusters 7am-noon Paper has coupon 50% off one item fo all day Saturday

0.99/yrd Glad tidings holiday fabric

1.99/yrd Alpine fleece solids

17.99 Stick Tree~6' tall tree with 450 clear mini lights

75% off Holiday floral stems and berries

29.99 Quilters Companion Tote

2/5 Bernat Boa yarn

2.99 knitting needel or crochet value pack

9.99 Sew Essentials Cutting Center self healing mat, ruler, and cutter

2.99 12x12 JoAnn's brand scrapbook

Limited to Quantities on Hand. No special orders. Selection varies by store. Fabric contents and widths may vary.

There is also a ton of stuff on sale from Friday to Sunday.