Where will you be on Black Friday?

Melissa

:yup: How cool! Sometimes I miss the variety of stores the larger cities have, but shopping in a small town is more enjoyable to me because I always know most of the people in the store with me at 2 am!:D

Cool the last few years I have noticed Longview getting bigger and bigger. Hoping it is not worse this year. I still see some of the same people but it is few and far between. My best friend wanted me to come shop with her in Dallas and I just told her she was insane :insane: .

Cool the last few years I have noticed Longview getting bigger and bigger. Hoping it is not worse this year. I still see some of the same people but it is few and far between. My best friend wanted me to come shop with her in Dallas and I just told her she was insane :insane: .

:eyepoppin I can't imagine what Dallas is like on BF!LOL I stay away from there as much as possible because of the traffic and crowds on a regular day!

I'm trying to decide. Either Racine, WI or Gurnee, IL. Depends on what's available and which of my friends I'll be shopping with.

Let me know if you end up in Gurnee. You can cover a lot of shopping ground around the intersection of Grand and Hunt Club!! After I check the ad scans, I'll know where my first stop will be.

1. Wilson, Rocky Mount and possibly Greenville and/or Goldsboro, NC

OR

2. LaVale and/or Cumberland, MD

OR

3. New Castle PA

It depends on who we visit 1. home and neighboring cities, 2. My parents 3. My Grandparents. Most of my husband's family live very close (within 45 minutes at most), so we would be shopping at home still.

I think I might rather be in Maryland, except for it being colder than down here. BRRR!