Kmart Thanksgiving Ad

Guest Luckycharm

Guest Luckycharm

Did a search, found the BF ad, but not the one on Thanksgiving. If it's up here somewhere, then beat me with a stick and delete this post! :P

Thanksgiving Sale:

B1G1 select Hasbro games (Sorry, Connect Four, Scrabble, Chutes & Ladders, Operation, Candy Land, Cootie, Elefun, Yahtzee, Trouble, Whac a Mole, Monopoly, Battleship, Life, Trivial Pursuit DVD SNL.

40% off Bath & Body gift sets

$79.99 GameBoy Advance SP bundle with 2 FREE games. (Namco Museum and Battle Network 3)

CDs $7.99 each select titles (NOW 17, Destinys Child "Destiny Fulfilled", Shania Twain "Greatest Hits", Chingy "Powerballin", Eminem "Encore", Toby Keith "Greatest Hits 2")

25% off all watches

$19.99 set of 3 pairs of earrings 10k gold.

$10 ladies velour pants or hoodies

50% off Jaclyn Smith leather jacket

B1G1 50% off all socks

Fireside Slippers $6.99

50% off ALL childrens liscenced apparal and sleepwear

30% off wonderkids

30% off Route 66 boys and girls seperates

50% off mens sweaters

B1G1 50% off Fruit of the Loom mens underwear

Jensen under cabinet stereo cd player $44.99

Sylvania DVD/VCR $59.99 after $40 Mail in Rebate

Kodak CX 7430 Digital camera $199.95

Gameboy Advance Games $7.99 (Midnight Club, Beyblade, Dora the Explorer Super Spies, DragonBall Z Taiketsu)

Metal Futon $98.99

B1G1 50% off Home Essentials towels or bath rugs

25% off holiday home decor

50% off trim a home holiday light sets

B1G1 50% off all tree ornamentation (bows, ribbons, skirts, toppers, garland, ect.)

Miracle Moves Baby $19.99 (reg $49.99)

Leapfrog Phonics Writing Desks $14.99

B1G1 50% off all nascar toys, Spiderman 2 web cycle $14.99

Winnie the Pooh 18 pc doll nursery set incl doll, swing, high chair, stroller, carrier, playpen, ect. $29.99

Spiderman 2 Radio Control Car $44.99 (reg $69.99)

Polly Pocket Roller Coaster $17.99

Lil Bratz Bus $17.99

50% off ALL Polly Pocket Doll Compacts

Batman Batmobile $9.99

Power Rangers weapons or walkie talkie $9.99

BenchTop Pro Combo Kit $69.99

EZ UP Carport $199.99

Essex 84" Billiard Table $169.99

Automotive Medic Safety Kit $19.99

Huffy Dual suspension bikes $49.99

Schwinn boys 20" Sting Ray bike $174.99

50% off Markwins Wings of Beauty cosmetic gift set (reg $24.99)

Homemedics massaging foot spa $9.99

Conair 3 in 1 beard and mustache trimmer $9.99

Maxwell House master blend 34.5 oz can $2.99

Kellogs Cereal froot loops and frosted flakes $1.99

Queen Anne Choc covered cherries 3/$5

2 Liter soda $.79 (sunkist, rite, 7up, a&w, RC, Canada Dry, Hawaiian punch, country time)

Doritos 2/$3

Last time I went to a Thanksgiving day sale though, It was something like the store was only open 1pm to 8pm, or something like that. Admittedly, this was not a Kmart, but has Kmart opened for regular hours on Thanksgiving before, or with hours more like this?

So how did everyone do that went to Kmart? Any lines? I went at 5:30 and was the fifth or so car there. no one got out of their cars at that point. By 6am there was at least 30 cars. A lady got out to line up and so I did. By 6:45 the line wrapped almost around the store. Insane. I just went for the buy 1 get 1 on games, Now 17 cd, Foot spa, and coffee. Most everyone ran for the GBA games. My son didn't like the choices so thank god I didn't have to get into that mass back in electronics.

Here in Atlanta I went to the Kmart off of Buford and 285 there never really is a big line there very windy today. Got to Kmart at 600am store opened at 700am so I was in my car til 650 everybody started getting out of their cars when they saw me heading to the door. Went strait for the GBA games got two of each (that was the limit) was second in line at the games department. By the time it got to the 6th person they were out of 3 of the games. A women about 10th or so in line got really really mad and they had to call security on her. All in all it was productive. Oh got the foot massage for $10 and two Batmoblies for 10 each too. :2roller:

Same here, for the GBA games, we were about 8th in line outside, but everyone else went for shopping carts so we were first in line in the electronic department. We got the Game Boy (originally were going for 3 but Brandsmart has them for 49.99 limit one per person so we're going there tomorrow to get 2) and the Games, they only had a small box full of games so they were gone pretty quick. I hope they work their kinks out by tomorrow though 'cause none of the stuff on sale rang up right, the person in electronics wasn't at her register when we got there, and she was giving out the wrong Beyblade game so when you got to the register it rang up at 29.99. Overall we got what we wanted though.