HOME DEPOT Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Home Depot Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Home Depot.
Click here to find the Home Depot nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Home Depot. It is also for the discussion of Home Depot store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Home Depot will be added to this thread when it has been released.

Ad scans posted: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=52885

• 1 month later...
I really didn think people shopped @ hardware stores on BF, but i really had a reallity check last year, HD had a genie ladder for 119, being a new homeowner and needing the ladder i was going to make it one of my stops but only after the wife took care of what she had to do for the kids, I showed up there around 10 maybe 11 and the guy told me that they had about 100 ladders and they sold out in 10 - 15 mins..........:(

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they will have a deal on countertops or carpet? I need both!

I doubt they'll have any special deals on those, but this summer I acutally pricematched Homeexpo (HD company) with HD for a granite countertop. (offer was 15 or 20% off, got additional 10% off lowest price and my countertops ended up cheaper than corian.) They tried to fight me, but I had all my printouts, LOL) I won!!!!

Carpets: They usually have those on sale to frequently to give extra discounts on BF. Make sure you check the current sales.. You could always try to PM if its area rugs.

Good luck with the renovation :-)

I pays to have the printouts. I love HD and Lowes PM policy. They match, plus take 10% off. If they both have the same item, I go to the one who has the higher price, and then buy it 10% cheaper after the PM.

PS Off topic, but Lowes does have carpet in their BF ad.

Could not make out the brand, but here are some specs:

Item no. 412813

Build-in HD tuner

16:9 aspect ratio for widescreen viewing

HDM inputs to max. hd picture & surround sound perf.

1080i resolution for hd viewing

Brand is Element Electronics, which is supposedly rebadged Polaroid or Mag. I picked up 3 last night and came to $382 each for me after using 20% off coupon. :D

Yes, the TVs actually started arriving at the stores on Tuesday, some as late as today depending on what part of the country you are in. The TVs were shrink-wrapped on pallets with bright pink "DO NOT SELL, RESERVED FOR BLACK FRIDAY" signs on them. Store employees in Georgia, Washington, and a few other states have mistakenly disregarded those and are selling them early. Good luck. I got my coupon on ebay.

I want to print this ad for my dad, but I know he'll have trouble reading the prices because of all the little "trademark" thingies that the other site put over EVERY price!:rolleyes:

An I missing it somehow, or is there no item listing posted for HD yet??:confused: :confused:

Heck, I dig the Gorilla Ladder..... I need that thing, because I dare say the Little Giant isn't coming out on sale anytime soon.

A friend of mine has that gorilla he got at HD last BF.. That thing is just as good as the little giant IMO..