MENARDS Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Ah-ha they're probably seeing what other retailors are putting out for sales and want to top it. Smart Idea....certainly hope so cuz I'm not impressed with a lot of these ads. But will shop just for the fun of it. We're sleeping in a suburban starting at 11pm to jump in line at Sears in Bismarck for the heck of it. Hope it wont be too cold....hoping for snow too that day.

Last year in Fort Dodge they where in the parking lot, the grassed area between the lot and street, and across the street in a competitors parking lot. Plus while we were in line out in the street waiting to park people were getting out of cars in front of us tired of waiting. By the time we got inside there were no carts so I used a wheeled hamper and no I didn`t buy it! lol . We stood in line for at least 45 minutes to check out!

There will be a black friday ad. They are doin a heck of a job hiding it. In Chicago and in Milwaukee they have a commercial playing where a news reporter is about to read the bf sales and then he gets trampled by a group of people.

It made me angry, I was foolish enough to sit on the edge of my seat thinking they were going to give away a couple of items. Then once he gets trampled on the commercial is over.

Someone leak this before Thursday please! This way Ill know if I have to go Menards first or Best Buy or Circuit City!

Its obvious Best Buy and Circuit City I could go to first, but if Menards has unbelievable prices it might sway me to go to meanrds to get cheap tools, and a pizza oven for myself this year!

DON

There will be a black friday ad. They are doin a heck of a job hiding it. In Chicago and in Milwaukee they have a commercial playing where a news reporter is about to read the bf sales and then he gets trampled by a group of people.

It made me angry, I was foolish enough to sit on the edge of my seat thinking they were going to give away a couple of items. Then once he gets trampled on the commercial is over.

Someone leak this before Thursday please! This way Ill know if I have to go Menards first or Best Buy or Circuit City!

Its obvious Best Buy and Circuit City I could go to first, but if Menards has unbelievable prices it might sway me to go to meanrds to get cheap tools, and a pizza oven for myself this year!

DON

I saw that commercial. LMAO too funny...

Sorry guys - I had it scanned and am trying to send it to Brad - will keep trying. I did get a flyer in with Menards purchase yesterday that said 5 hour specials Friday November 24th 6am to 11 am only, look for the balloons and save big plus take advante of our zero payments and no interest for six months on all purchases over $299 see store for details.

sent ad scans to igneous to help get posted quicker. I was having problems getting pages to load for me. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Hurry up with that scanning!!!! Too many of us have been waiting for just the Menards details. Saw the commercial last night and you werent the only one on the edge of the seat only to get teased. ND is having such beautiful weather this year which will help while out standing in lines.

I believe they was sent so now just have to wait for them to be posted on here.