Can I get Black Friday deals online?

Brad

This varies on a store-by-store and item-by-item basis. There is no way to know in advance when, or if, a particular item will be available online at the BF price.

As we get closer to Black Friday, we will also have a single page listing each item we find that is available for ordering online at the Black Friday price. We will make sure you are aware of this, so as long as you keep coming back to the site, you won't miss anything.

Keep in mind that many of the items will not become available online until Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday itself.

If you have any questions about this issue, please reply to this thread :)

Please keep all replies directly related to this topic. Off-topic replies will be deleted.

For those who did online-BF last year:

Are there specials that are only good on a limited first-come first-serve basis? Are they good for only a certain time? Etc?

It goes on a store-by-store and item-by-item basis. Some stores put the stuff on sale on Thanksgiving, others wait until BF. For most items, they are available until they sell out. There is no way to know ahead of time, and what a store did last year means almost nothing as to what they will do this year.

Most of the ONLINE deals are pretty open as to how many you can get. I would think that they have more items at the wharehouse, or it is easier to get the item from the wharehouse than the selection you have at a store. Plus, buying from the store means that the item is THERE, the minute you buy it. Buying online, gives them time to get the item and ship it.

Most of the ONLINE deals, if I remember correctly, were for that day only in order to take advantage of the BF deals.

Either way, online shopping is way less stressful than going out though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What do you the likely hood of getting some Best Buy deals online? I'm looking specifically at the Western Digital 250 gb my book for $69.99 and the Samsung 19" flat screen lcd monitor for $129.99. I know last year they didn't honor the laptops on-line, but they did honor the deal on the laptop package. Just curious. Those are two things my husband REALLY wants but the nearest Best Buy is almost an hour and a half away. :(

What do you the likely hood of getting some Best Buy deals online? I'm looking specifically at the Western Digital 250 gb my book for $69.99 and the Samsung 19" flat screen lcd monitor for $129.99. I know last year they didn't honor the laptops on-line, but they did honor the deal on the laptop package. Just curious. Those are two things my husband REALLY wants but the nearest Best Buy is almost an hour and a half away. :(

You should read Brad's post from the Best Buy Early Bird Special Scan Discussion thread:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showpost.php?p=599039&postcount=60

From the OP (original post):

As we get closer to Black Friday, we will also have a single page listing each item we find that is available for ordering online at the Black Friday price. We will make sure you are aware of this, so as long as you keep coming back to the site, you won't miss anything.

Keep in mind that many of the items will not become available online until Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday itself.

I would love to know if there is a place here on this site that can direct me to online stores that post their "Black Friday" online deals. KWiM? Can anyone help me out? I would rather not fight the crowds.:D

I noticed web codes under some BF specials, does that mean it will be available online? I would love not to HAVE to wait in line 2 hours before the store opens. People are nuts around here!

Thanks

That typically means the item is available on the store's web site. It does not guarantee that the item will be available at the Black Friday price or that it will be in-stock the week of BF.

I was wondering the same thing, If you can purchase there big deals online, and I did notice some places offer pick up options. I think If I can find it online Thanksgiving day I won't even bother going to the shop. That would be nice to know I actually have the item. My mom isn't so hopefull, but Im still in my "I know I can get it" stage lol

From the OP: "This varies on a store-by-store and item-by-item basis. There is no way to know in advance when, or if, a particular item will be available online at the BF price."

sorry :(

What about Circuit City this year for early on-line. Anyone aware if this will be possible??

I am concerned about something. Walmart's advertisement said many of it's BF deals are available online. I went to the sight and put several of these items in my Wish list just to make it easier on Fri at 2amPST. Don't want to search KWIM/?Anyway when I go look at my Wish List it says every BF item I put in there is not in stock and unavailable. :eek: Is this just until 5am ET on Fri?

Several things are big items for some of my children and I would hate to imss out on them. Has anyone ever bought BF items online from Walmart?

In your eamil I received today, it said, "First, we have a list of the Black Friday items that Toys"R"Us will have available for ordering online at 5am on Friday. You can view that list here:" Is this saying that I can purchase these items starting at 5:00 am online?

Thank you. Tammy

In your eamil I received today, it said, "First, we have a list of the Black Friday items that Toys"R"Us will have available for ordering online at 5am on Friday. You can view that list here:" Is this saying that I can purchase these items starting at 5:00 am online?

Thank you. Tammy

That is correct.