Game Boy Advance vs Game Boy Advance SP

brynnfromtheblock

Hey GameBoy fans, thought you might want to be aware of Meijer's One Day Sale TODAY! Sat Nov 20 (sorry for no notice, but I just got the flyer)

I don't know if this is a great deal or not, but since so many people seem to be looking for a game boy deal, here it is anyway:

GameBoy Advance SP Holiday Bundle, which includes 2 free games and a carrying case. $79.84 -while supplies last in stores ONLY (I believe it said 4000 chainwide) see stores or online www.meijer.com for flyer & further details if interested.

We :wub: Meijers!! Bring on the BF doorbusters!!

Also a truly great deal there today is the ever popular $1.99 film processing :clapping::banana:

I ended up getting the SP at Brandsmart for $49, had a question though, TRU had these huge accessory packs on clearance for $5, included carrying case, hard case, game cases, AC adaptor, Car Adaptor, Light, Link System and more. Only problem was they were for regular Gameboy Advance not SP. Does anyone know if these accessories will work with the SP (other than the fit to size hard case of course)??

From their website it looks like they only have stores in FL and GA but they have some really good deals on BF and they publish how many they have of the big ticket items, they had 500 Gameboy Sp's, 1000 78$ portable DVD players and 2000 $12 DVD players. When we got in line at 6:30 (they open at 7) there were probably 700 people in front of us and we still got all we wanted and were in the car at 7:05

The Gameboy SP I bought came with an AC adaptor(yours should've too). You don't need a light since the screen is backlit. The link cord would be good though, and the game cases. The advance case may not work though, I don't remember if the one in the kit is a hard case or soft case(DS has a soft GBA case for his SP).

For $5, I'd get it, even if only a few of the things get used.