Anyone else not going even though deals are great?

Ankit

The deals are great, but sadly, we don't really need/want anything in my house more than what we have.

I made this thread to get ideas if there's something worth my time: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=3576

From that, the hard drive deal doesn't excite me because we have enough hard disk space. No need/want for memory since I'm not playing as many games as I used to (my focuses have changed now :)). We have a hundred pack of DVD-R's we bought online once and we're about half way through them, so still plenty left.

I had plans to go with a friend late at night and get the best of the deals, but I don't need or really want anything.

Is there something I'm missing?

I need more DVD media +R. My husband bought a dvd burner last year from best buy and he burn movies like crazy. The burner totally is the best thing ever and saves us so much money. I don't have to buy DVDs anymore. Just rent and burn and return! Hey that rhymes! LOL. We have almost 300 movies and love it! Kids go into bed hubby and I browse our little library of new releases! He also found a site that you can download, scan, and print covers. They look so real you would swear they were store bought. We NEVER sell them, just enjoy them at home

I'd do it anyway, just for the experience again. Especially since this year it'll probably be 20-30 degrees warmer than last year (when it was 35° and very windy). I think we're going to have a group of at least 7-8 people this year. It'll be fun! :)

It helps too that I actually have money this year. :P

I need more DVD media +R. My husband bought a dvd burner last year from best buy and he burn movies like crazy. The burner totally is the best thing ever and saves us so much money. I don't have to buy DVDs anymore. Just rent and burn and return! Hey that rhymes! LOL. We have almost 300 movies and love it! Kids go into bed hubby and I browse our little library of new releases! He also found a site that you can download, scan, and print covers. They look so real you would swear they were store bought. We NEVER sell them, just enjoy them at home

Best Buy has 50 packs of Fujifilm for $20 this week. I got two packs of Tayo Yudens or whatever they're called. Is there a better deal on DVD+Rs on Black Friday? Supposedly Costco will have their 25 packs of TDK media for $20, buy one get one free. They're $15 at my Costco, so maybe $15 for 50?

right now im liking what officemax is offering. here's a list of what im going to buy

- digital max 16x dual layer/format burner $40 after rebates

- 100 k-hypermedia cd-r free after rebates

- 50 pack k-hypermedia dvd+r discs $7.99 (i hope to grab as many of these as i can)

- 200gb western digital hard drive $49.99 after rebates

- belkin wireless access point router $9.99

- k-hypermedia dvd-rw 10 pack free after rebates