What are your *dream* gifts

Jaidensmom

If you could have your choice of *anything* what would be the best present a loved one could give you or you could give them for Christmas? Keep in mind Money is NO object < I WISH!! > but for the sake of this post ....imagine it LOL :idea:

I would want to move my family into a bigger house with more yard space. With 6 kids this place gets really small when everyone is home LOL

See? simple concept and since we have 10 MORE DAYS we may as well occupy our time :groovin:

PS: for some added fun you can throw in what you would be *willing* to do to get this gift <G> I would eat a worm :indiffere but thats about it :eek:

42" or larger DLP HDTV with tv stand.

External DVD Burner with both USB/FireWire at a low price.

PVR with huge hard drive, DVD Burner and no monthly fees for around $299.

Linens-n-things allowing me to use their 20% off coupon to buy a Dyson vacuum.

To become CostCo's mascot and spokesperson ;)

Hey Rossman! Linen-n-things DID allow me to use a 20% off coupon on a Dyson! I found a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon that made no mention of Dyson being a restrictive item that the coupon couldn't be used on. I so love the thing it is stupid. When I brought it home I vacuumed my whole house with my Kenmore then immediately vacuumed again with the Dyson. The whole vacuum was filled with...unmentionable nastiness. The Dyson is will worth the money, even without that 20% off coupon!

Well there are loads of things I could think of. But with a macaw in the house.. I would like one of those vac's that vacuum's for you while you are gone..Roomba.. yeah that's the name of it. Sounds corny but, it would go right under his cage and get all the nutshells and feathers under there.

Oh yeah Jaidensmom.. I wanna bigger house too! I only have 4 kids and I know what you mean. And we have no backyard. Ok, I change my mind.. I wanna bigger house with a roomba to go with it.. :rotflol: <<I love this little guy!

OK I know this may sound cheesy but if money was no object I would like to be able to give my local humane society the funds they need for an updated, bigger building. They are over run with unwanted, dumped, abused animals that need help more than I need anything.

OK I know this may sound cheesy but if money was no object I would like to be able to give my local humane society the funds they need for an updated, bigger building. They are over run with unwanted, dumped, abused animals that need help more than I need anything.

No that doesn't sound cheesy to me at all. It sounds very caring! :clapping: