Melissalori777

~Hello~

I stumbled upon your site when surfing for coupons. I finally got a printer up and running (means after 3 months I finally took the time to hook it up). And thought I would try to make this internet...pay for itself. :yup:

I seem to be running into things like, they same set of coupons... I only need so much toilet paper 0.o ... Or a site where u "buy" coupons...?? Why ..exactly, would I do that??? Or a vicious circle of questionaires...to only find that "you must choose one of our sponsors..blah blah blah.."

Soooo here I am :D

And as for a lil about me... Dr. Pepper, plain chips, Lucy.. I'm good to go!:g_hello:

~Hello~

I stumbled upon your site when surfing for coupons. I finally got a printer up and running (means after 3 months I finally took the time to hook it up). And thought I would try to make this internet...pay for itself. :yup:

I seem to be running into things like, they same set of coupons... I only need so much toilet paper 0.o ... Or a site where u "buy" coupons...?? Why ..exactly, would I do that??? Or a vicious circle of questionaires...to only find that "you must choose one of our sponsors..blah blah blah.."

And as for a lil about me... Dr. Pepper, plain chips, Lucy.. I'm good to go!:g_hello:

Welcome!

We are happy to have you!

~Hello~

Well, if you can't get enough coupons to pay for your internet service, chips and Dr, Pepper, check out the surveys and research forum. You can earn enough there to pay for them! Welcome! GottaDeal is the new millennium's acceptable addiction! :2welcome:

Welcome! As for why you would want several of the same coupons...its called stockpiling :) When something can be had for extremely cheap or free with coupons, people (like me, lol) buy enough to last until the next time it goes on sale. Why buy coupons? See previous reply. Its alot cheaper to buy coupons for .10 each than to buy 10 sunday papers at $2 each :) Check out our couponing forum, I'm sure you will find all kinds of info there.

• 2 weeks later...