Opinion Outpost

I have made over $100 from them since early this year, I admitted that it was my fault why I did not made more because I just got tired of surveys sometimes and I don't do them for several days and by the time i get back to them they are already been filled.

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I hate that too, but I just don't do them! I guess OTX is getting desperate because no one will complete their surveys.

I agree. It's gotten to the point that I just delete the emails from my inbox without even reading them. OTX is the most annoying survey reader ever.

Since they have our profile on record, is it REALLY necessary to ask us a hundred demographic questions up front, every single survey? That's what annoys me the most--the repetitiveness.

I totally agree!

Has anyone else noticed a major slow down with outpost? I haven't had a survey from them in months!

They are a great company when the surveys come.... and they pay out fast!

I totally agree!

Has anyone else noticed a major slow down with outpost? I haven't had a survey from them in months!

They are a great company when the surveys come.... and they pay out fast!

I'm still getting surveys but I very rarely qualify for them. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I was just reading through all these and I signed up 2 das ago and I already have 4.50 in my account. I can request a check when it reaches 5.00 so for taking about 5 minutes a day at the most 20 mins, and making roughly 4 dollars an hour for giving my opinion right now. so not bad if you ask me. JMO

Denisa

• 9 months later...

I was just wondering if anyone here had problems cashing out recently. I have about 17.50 in my account, and have tried to get the instant Amazon code ( i did it once before with no problems). Now when I try to cash out, it asks me to push continue to confirm, and then brings me right back to the screen where I am supposed to cash out. No code, but thankfully I still have the 17.50 in my account.

I am planning on calling them tomorrow, just was wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar difficulties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Has anyone had trouble logging into their account? For the last few weeks, on every page of the site, I click to go onto the next page and it loops me back to the login page. I can't take any surveys and I had trouble just trying to send a technical issue request.:(