Opinion Outpost

• 3 weeks later...
Yes! I got in on the $18.50 one the other night. Didn't take too long (15 minutes?) and it was worth the money!! I cashed out about $26 after that, so we'll see how long it takes. I don't often qualify for the Opinion Outpost Surveys and its taken me forever to get this far. LOL Anyway, I hope it comes soon!! :yup:

I didn't qualify for any of the big money ones. Sometimes I think I should start lying on these things...

Lying on a survey only takes away from those who do not need to lie to qualify. Does it happen I am sure. This is nothing personal towards you just my opinion on the matter. Perserverance pays in the long run. You will get them just hang in there.

• 5 months later...

SURVEY HOSTED BY:

Greenfield Online is hosting this survey. You will be directed to their site.

LENGTH:

This survey should take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

OPINION POINTS:

If you qualify and complete this survey, then you will earn 30 Opinion Points!

This survey will re-direct back to our site where you must enter your email address to validate your participation and receive any Opinion Points. You will ONLY be awarded Opinion Points for a survey if you qualify and complete it.

SURVEY LINK:

You may participate by visiting www.OpinionOutpost.com and going into the member's area or 'Grand Hotel.' Once there click on the survey number under 'Outpost Activity' to begin the survey.

We hope to hear your opinion soon!

Opinion Outpost

• 4 months later...

Yesterday I got an email for an Opinion Outpost survey.I went to take it immediately.I entered my email address and I could tell it went to one of those Preview (not sure if that is the correct name)surveys.I get alot of them at TestSpin.Then it tells me I did not qualify without asking me the first question.I've come to expect stuff like that at Greenfield,but not here.

Anyhow I email them and they say we checked your account and you did not qualify.I was like duh I think I already told you that,but why when I never answered a question.Then they tell me it was full.I find that hard to believe,since I just got the email and took it immediately.

Only thing I can figure out is other companies were using this survey too and they sent their emails out earlier.

I learned that Opinion Outpost doesn't care much about their survey takers.Every other company I have wrote with a similar concern investigated and found out exactly the problem.

Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I hadn't had a survey from here in a long time--then a couple days ago, I got one. Noticed I had $11.70 in there from before, so I cashed it out. I didn't think I ever earned any money from there, as typically I didn't really qualify for most.

• 3 months later...
yes, I have had a surprising amt of good paying surveys from them in just the last two weeks, I hope this is a good sign of things to come, maybe the summer dry period is coming to end as I have also noticed alot more from other surveys companies also

yes, I have had a surprising amt of good paying surveys from them in just the last two weeks, I hope this is a good sign of things to come, maybe the summer dry period is coming to end as I have also noticed alot more from other surveys companies also

I have had a lot of surveys from them as well. I do think that summer is a bit of a dry period for most companies.

I have been doing quite well with them too. I rec'd a $48 check a few weeks back from them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I joined probably around the same time, and I haven't gotten diddly squat from them.

I've gotten 2 survey offers, but when I get there, I'm not qualified or they're full...

So, congrats on earning some cash from them.

I kind of feel like the surveys places I've signed up for have blackballed me somehow... Quite the dry spell going on...

same here.i have points from lightspeed.