List of the opening times for the main BF stores?

mdjobadze

Everything at the mall is 6 am in my area; Toys R Us is also 6 am. KB Toys is 5 am, and Target is usually 7 am here too. My Walmart is open 24 hours too, but the sale doesn't start till 6 am. I'd much rather wait inside a nice warm store than line up outside, but usually what I want is not at Walmart.

I am planning on hopefully purchasing one of the computers that is on sale at Best Buy. If they open at 6, what time do you think I need to be there to get one? Also, do they usually give out tickets for them so that the first people in line are guaranteed to get them? What about for camcorders - do they give tickets for them?

One more week to go!!!!

I am planning on hopefully purchasing one of the computers that is on sale at Best Buy. If they open at 6, what time do you think I need to be there to get one? Also, do they usually give out tickets for them so that the first people in line are guaranteed to get them? What about for camcorders - do they give tickets for them?

One more week to go!!!!

Last year I was there at 3 or so was prob 15-20th person in line. They gave out tickets for the real big sale items like the laptops, computers, and camcorders, but plan on getting there early.