Anyone else disappointed so far

lovebears65

I am VERY disappointed. I have three boys and none of their list has been on any of the ads. I can't believe the Wal-Mart ad. I live for this day. I hope the ads aren't complete. I sure hope Wal-Mart come through. I am the Queen of Bargain Shopping. I usually buy all of my Christmas on BF, but it doesn't look like I am going to get any good bargains this year.

The TRU ad has a few things on it I want and Radio Shack and Sears have alot I want. I don't think that WM ad is the real one. SO there is no telling what they might have. I haven't been to disappointed yet. But I can't really start making my lists until Thanksgiving day.

I am feeling fairly non-impressed so far too. My girls have gotten past the deals at TRU for the most part and Wal Mart so far really bites for their so called deals. I am with everyone else, there HAS to be a better ad for Wal Mart! If things don't get better, I may get to sleep in on Black Friday :(

I haven't seen anything for a wonderful price that anybody in my family would like!!

I am not impressed so far this year either. Usually someone has a few things that I have to have. The only thing with Targets ad is, if I remember correctly, their ad is a 2 day sale and not necessarily a Black Friday ad. I know I will still get up at the butt crack of dawn to shop if only for the excitement and not for the deals. I am hoping that someone has a barn burner of an ad.

I'm pretty sure Target has BF sales too. Two years ago I got some good stuff there on BF; I believe their sale was from 7-11 am or something like that. They may have changed though; I didn't get to BF last year because I had a 2-week-old baby. She just turned 1 though and Daddy will be watching her and her brothers this year!

When I first started doing BF, about five years ago, it was great, I got up super early, made the rounds to get a lot of great free stuff, and got most of my Christmas shopping done. But the past few years, there's been less and less free stuff, and the sales have just not been as great. The only free thing I got last year was the JCP snowglobe, but going there to get that caused me to spend money at JCP that I otherwise would probably have spent elsewhere.

Sears has the sewing machine, that I would like. Anyone with Menard's can always rely on Menard's. So no matter what, I will for sure go to Menard's and for sure sears. Kmart's ad is only half the ad. Wally World's I am still saying it is not the ad. Target will have some things I am sure. Oh well, You know you will still look at all the ads come thanksgiving while you are cooking your turkey or baking your pies. So don't be to disappointed. You never know, except for Sears and Radio Shack, we have no prove.

I am really disappointed this year. There seems like there is nothing worth getting up for. I was looking for a good deal on gameboy sp and an inexpensive digital camera for my daughter. I was considering the Kodak CX7300 until I read that Kodak uses part plastic, part glass lenses and if it gets scratched all of the pictures will be ruined. I sure hope Target pulls through.

heh I must be the only one excited about the sales at Wal-Mart lol I have a 4 year old and a 6 month old and I'll be stocking up for their upcoming birthdays. I have long lists everywhere that is listed so far of stuff to grab, I even have my game plan worked out already and back up troops lined up and I'm counting down the hours!!!! Just the thought of getting out there and shopping all day and knowing Christmas season is officially started is enough to make the day great for me!!!

Oh and by the way hello everyone, I'm new and have a big mouth hehe

Julie

I need a new coffee maker too! I bought mine last year at Walmart. Not the best, but it was only $4.77 and Im the only one who drinks coffee so it was good for me. Not the best quality, hence I need a new one this year! I was hoping Walmart would have the same ones or close to it to last me till next year. (Of course at that price I should have bought 2 of them like my parents did)

Snoodles, I must ask...

:threadjac

Do you have a schnoodle? I do, and everyone mispronounces it and says "snoodle." So I had to ask you... ;)

:secret: ! Nope, my dad has called me "Snoodles" from the time I was about 4 and still does, I am 30! :yelclap:

What is a schnoodle?

Erika