Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

HostPC.com $25/yr: Double bandwidth, storage, domains through Nov. 28th

3 replies to this topic

#1 PorBleemo  OFFLINE  

PorBleemo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2004 - 9:23 am

Up through Nov. 28th HostPC is doubling storage, bandwidth and hostable domains on all accounts. I ordered a 300/3000MB account originally but was pleasently surprised to find the numbers had been doubled to 600/6000MB. In addition, they state that as long as you are a customer these numbers will stay in place. Compared to other hosting companies (*cough*GoDaddy*cough*) I think this is an excellent deal. Cheers, Por

#2 cronos  OFFLINE  

cronos

jazzy geek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2004 - 11:23 am

good deal!

here's the link

#3 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2004 - 11:57 am

Very good deal. HostPC is one of the best bargain web hosts and actually offers 24/7 support unlike others.

#4 akolozvary  OFFLINE  

akolozvary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 28, 2004 - 8:35 pm

I was very happy with freeprohost (http://www.100webspace.com/) until recently I found out that their file limit sized dropped to 500kbs. I can't really complain though since it's free.

What is the file limit size with this? Oh man, I have less than 30mins left if this ends eastern time.

-DETAILS OF FREEPROHOST-
Free hosting package

100MB disk space
1GB bandwidth
3 POP3 e-mails & Webmail
Free 24/7 technical support
PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
MySQL database
FTP access
Web-based file manager
No ads

They offer some good packages as well if you pay.

Oh and when I posted a question to these guys, I swear...I got a response less than a minute afterwards. I was shocked.

I couldn't tell if freeprohost would allow larger file uploads if I upgraded my plan. I sent them a question, wonder how long this will take.

-Edit-
Damn that was quick. No file limit size if you pay with freeprohost. They've been reliable since I joined a while back, so I'll probably stick with these guys. I wasn't too impressed with hostpc's website. Although you can't beat their prices, I just don't know how reliable they are...and by judging by their website, I was a bit scared to join.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users