Count Down!!!

genoandkiddo

One week peoples. We are down to ONE WEEK. Yeah!!!! okay let me just answer a few questions first blue kitty there will be a truck maybe a van and a suv there is also going to be another 2 cars. So yeah, I think we got that part covered.

Okay COOKIE SALAD is a real recipe, my children love it. No this is not a family recipe and no there is no secret.

1cup buttermilk

1pkg instant vanilla pudding

(mix these two together)

*do not use regular milk*

then add:

1(8oz tub) of cool whip

about 10 ribbon chocolate cookies(the striped ones)crushed

*have used chocolate chip cookie, not as good, you probably could use vanilla waffers, never tried them so who knows. Use them at your own risk.

Let that stand a few minutes, just long enough for the pudding mixture to stiffen

Then add:

2 cans (drained) mandarin oranges

1 29oz can (drained) fruit cocktail

once you have stirred it all up then sprinkle some cookies on the top and refrigerate.

This salad can be prepared two days in advance. Don't worry if cookies get soggy there suppose to.

I love this salad, found it in some magazine. Since then We eat it for either thanksgiving or christmas.

Also this is an extremely easy recipe, if you need more double the recipe, this year I am going to quadrupple the recipe. So we have plenty of leftovers MMMMMMM!!!

LOL well Ladies let me tell you, I don't cook :1cook: on Thanksgiving......... :groovin:

MY HUSBAND DOES !!!!! :nahnah:

He can cook up a holiday meal better than my mother and my grandmother ROTFL sometimes I think thats why I married him <G>

So on Thanksgiving I will be kicking back watching him slave over a :curse: hot stove and fanning myself :yelclap: Oh how I love a man that can cook :sleazy:

Ditto Jaidensmom! My hubby has ALWAYS done thanksgiving AND christmas dinners! :1cook: I've never done them hehe :D I just sit back and let him serve me :2letseat:

But what if your adrenalin is already rushing? I am not just excited about BF, okay I am extremely excited, but I am also excited for Thanksgiving. My parents moved up here from UT this summer and it has been five yrs since I got to have Thanksgiving with them so I am excited to be able to spend it with them. So I think I will be lack of sleep until after the holiday(that includes BF).

Guest Luckycharm

No problem. Just promise us that you'll stop by every so often after BF is over :) We'll still be here.

What you think you're gonna get rid of us THAT easy?? I plan on coming here daily just to bug ya hon :angel1: