Favorite Holiday Scent

Kanyon71

I like peppermint or cinnamon around Christmas. I like the evergreen scents, if they aren't too overpowering.  My favorite candle is Frosted Cranberry. I can't tell you why that's a Christmas scent, but that's when I buy my candles so maybe that one's actually out all the time, not sure :).

I’m a peppermint/Christmas tree scent girl myself.

That said.. Those pine cones they sell about kill me - way too overpowering for me (literally have to hold my breath or my body revolts, sadly) but clearly lots of folks love them, so to you I say... PLEASE BUY THEM ALL QUICKLY!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 4

I’m a peppermint/Christmas tree scent girl myself.

That said.. Those pine cones they sell about kill me - way too overpowering for me (literally have to hold my breath or my body revolts, sadly) but clearly lots of folks love them, so to you I say... PLEASE BUY THEM ALL QUICKLY!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I feel this with every fiber of my being.  Those darn pine cones choke me every year.  Literally my eyes water and start having coughing fits of it is too overpowering.  I actually had some one year that weren’t cinnamon scented but imagine this….pine/evergreen scented.  I loved them but have not found any since. 

• Like 1