Sam's Club November Savings Weekend (11/6 to 11/8)

Brad

Page 10 is the 10% off membership gift cards ... (we discussed I think last year but I couldn’t find where in that ad). Anyways, I get that one and then use it to renew my plus at the end of Nov. saves a few bucks.

The local Sam's club tried to keep me from using the membership gift card to renew even though the flier said you could use it for renewal. They said they would do it that time but wouldn't do it in the future.

• Like 2

The local Sam's club tried to keep me from using the membership gift card to renew even though the flier said you could use it for renewal. They said they would do it that time but wouldn't do it in the future.

I had trouble doing that as well last year so I’m going to pass on it this year. 

• Like 1

I went in and got the membership gift card since my membership was due to renew on the 7th, saved $10 on plus membership. Also, got some Coldstone giftcards at a pretty good price (30% off). We got 2 new coldstones within 5-10 minutes each way from us, which is better than 25 minutes away. I also got 2 of the Seiko motion clocks (I think they were just in the November sale). I've always wanted one and when I told my sister about them she said she had always wanted one too!

• Like 1