Walmart Black Friday rumor discussion

ytmomof4

I saw this:

Event #1: To take place starting online Wednesday November 3rd, 2021 at 7:00 PM EST and will continue until In Stores Starting Saturday November 6th 2021 at 5:00 Am Local Time.

(This specific round of deals are expected to run through Sunday November 7th 2021 or while supplies are available).

Event #2: To take place starting online Wednesday November 10th, 2021 at 7:00 PM EST and will continue until In Stores Starting Saturday November 13th 2021 at 5:00 Am Local Time.

(This specific round of deals are expected to run through Sunday November 14th 2021 or while supplies are available).

Event #3: To take place starting online Wednesday November 24th, 2021 at 7:00 PM EST and will continue until In Stores Starting Friday November 26th 2021 at 5:00 Am Local Time.

(This specific round of deals are expected to run through Friday November 26th of 2021 or while supplies are available).

• Like 1

I mean this could be true or this could be someone that just took the exact days and times from last year and adjusted the dates back 1 day to make the days of the week line up and is claiming it as fact.

I'll be disappointed if it's another 3 week sale. That 3rd sale the week of BF was pretty lame last year.

Last year we got the first 2 ads on Monday the 19th. So if they are indeed copying last year's schedule we may get them tomorrow.

• Like 2

An employee on the Walmart subreddit says there is an internal broadcast about BF events tomorrow at 10am CT so we will probably get a press release either late tonight or tomorrow morning, possibly with the first ad(s).

An employee on the Walmart subreddit says there is an internal broadcast about BF events tomorrow at 10am CT so we will probably get a press release either late tonight or tomorrow morning, possibly with the first ad(s).

I hope so I’m ready

Thanks

One of my WMs had a huge pallet of .7 microwaves and cheap toasters. Must be that will be a deal 

You can look at past year's WM ads and have a pretty good idea of 90% of what will be in this year's ad(s). They have stuck to the same format for pretty much as long as I can remember.

It will be interesting (assuming there are 3 sales) if they stick to the same categories as last year. For example if movies be in week 2 again this year.

• Like 1