Old Navy additional 50% clearance starts thursday!!

First Lady

My son had bought some things last week and was able to get the 50%

off price, just by showing the receipt, she scanned it and voila he saved

alot!! Then I went shopping again and I got a bag full of shorts, shirts and

2 pairs of khakis for him for $18.70!!! I am pretty sure that here in Mass

things were marked even lower than 50% off, I'll have to check out my

slip.

Well I went yesterday and tho I got some good stuff, my Old Navy wasn't doing the extra 50% off clearance anymore. They said they only were doing it until Saturday.

Yes, I kicked myself for not getting in there a day earlier. I would have saved over $30.00 ..

We went to Old Navy on Sat night and the sales clerk said the sale was on through Monday. We then went to another Old Navy store yesterday and we were told that the sale ended early and the 50% was no longer available.

Thanks for the post! I had went to Old Navy on 7/19 and purchased 115.00

worth of clearance stuff. Plus I had a receipt from 7/08. I went back to the store and the clerk told me that there management didn't allow price adjustments during the 50% off sale. I thought this was odd, b/c of all of the posts on the website. I left the store and called management and was told the same thing, but they blamed it on corporate policy. When I informed her that my sisterinlaw was given a refund during their winter 50% off sale, she asked me who checked us out b/c they would be in trouble for breaking the rules. I told her I couldn't remember who checked me out 6 months ago and

hung up the phone. I then called corporate and gave them the whole story.

They told me to go back to the store immediately and tell them that they

had better give me my price adjustment and if they had a problem to call the corporate office. I did this and the manager jumped when I informed her that I was the person who had spoke to her an hour before and had called her superiors on her. She gave me both of my refunds within seconds($54 and $14). LOL!

I don't know what I would do without gotta deal and all of the savings!

I too was able to hit this amazing sale just by chance. I stopped in to browse and ended up spending $72 and walked out with 2 heaping bags packed full of clothes for me and my boys.

I am hoping that the OP or anybody else that knows about these sales ahead of time will continue to post about here. I would love to know about this sale in the future. It truly is an amazing deal for young families that are trying to stick to a budget. Thank you original poster!!!! Keep the great posts coming!!

I will try and post any other good sales they have coming. My sister's roomate works for ON, and my sis now knows I love that store, so she's going to keep me up to date on the sales.

Their Friends and Family event is the first week in August, but you have to have a code to get the extra 20% off.

I missed the 50% off clearance sale because I was out of town. I went in yesterday, though, and got my husband two long sleeved button down shirts for $0.97 each, regular 24.50. All in all, I got two pair of flip flops, 1 pair of leather sandals, 2 men's dress shirts, and a men's polo shirt for $21. Not great, but not too bad.

I did hit the extra 50% off winter sale and got some really great deals!

Wow Natasha. I am surprised corp said it was okay. I too thought it was against policy to do adjustments during sales like this.

The person I talked to said the only way the store can refuse, is if you purchased it at a different store and they don't sale that item. They were

very upset that they were telling people that, because the policy is clearly

posted on their registers.

MY SALE IS STILL HAVING THE ADDITIONAL 50% OFF THRU THIS SATURDAY.

I went today and got another big bag full of stuff for $40. I asked the salesperson and she said they are trying to make room for all of the back to school stuff.