Target Deal Days Sale (10/10 to 10/12)

Brad

Shop the sale: https://www.target.com/c/deal-days/-/N-xgolj

Press release: https://corporate.target.com//article/2021/09/holiday-savings?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=referral&clkid=6290b363N4894ca93821351c63b4fa082&lnm=79373&afid=Bradley%20Olson&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

Hope to have the sale ad in the next few days but the press release says there are thousands of deals so it'll be one of those "browse Target.com when the sale starts" type of sales.

• Like 4

Yeah nothing there. This sale could end up being a dud. Last year they had it to compete with Prime Day which was delayed to October. With no Prime Day to compete against this month, they may not put much effort into the deals.

So, I'm eyeing the B1G1 15% off on the gaming cards. I gift those to least 5 people, and I'm usually grabbing them the week before Christmas at full price and a trip to the store.

And while my boys and husband just buy their own games now when they come out, my grandson got a switch this year, and I see some games for a fairly good price. So I may go ahead and get that out of the way too.

• Like 1

Blaaa for me!  Airpod Pro's are "on sale for $199" when they were $179 a few weeks ago.  Did get the spend $100 on toys and got $25 off for the Our Generation sets, so a little savings there. But, hoping for better sales in the next month for BF!

• Like 2

Blaaa for me! Airpod Pro's are "on sale for $199" when they were $179 a few weeks ago. Did get the spend $100 on toys and got $25 off for the Our Generation sets, so a little savings there. But, hoping for better sales in the next month for BF!

I went ahead and used the toy coupons on Our Generations sets as well. I did two separate purchases to use both coupons and also to fulfill my spend $60 three times, get $25 back.

• Like 1

So, I'm eyeing the B1G1 15% off on the gaming cards. I gift those to least 5 people, and I'm usually grabbing them the week before Christmas at full price and a trip to the store.

And while my boys and husband just buy their own games now when they come out, my grandson got a switch this year, and I see some games for a fairly good price. So I may go ahead and get that out of the way too.

I was looking at these too... Particularly the xbox game pass but last year Walmart had it pretty cheap so i think im going to hold off with my fingers crossed it will pop up again closer to BF.