Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Huffy Nick Jr. PAW Patrol 6 Volt Ride-On Toy Playset $49.00 (Was $79.00) +FS @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,800 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2021 - 10:09 pm

Great holiday gift idea! :) Walmart.com offers the
Huffy Nick Jr. PAW Patrol 6 Volt Ride-On Toy Playset, Skye, Chase, Marshall and Rubble - Huffy
$49.00
Reg $79.00
Free Shipping

20210924230930x227x250.jpg

Nickelodeon PAW Patrol ride-on by Huffy combines the fun of an electric ride-on quad with a special mission playset! Ideal for kids ages 1.5 to 3 (maximum weight 45 lbs.), this toy features four removable Paw Patrol characters: Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Rubble all in one design. To start the ride, just press down on the foot pedal accelerator to travel up to 1.5 mph, about the same speed as walking.

Snap a character into the driver’s seat to begin that character’s special mission. Once the mission is complete, store the accessory under the seat. Don’t forget to press the yellow horn – it has a different sound for each character in the driver’s seat!

PAW Patrol Playset Ride-On Toy:

• Description: 6V ride-on toy highlights four favorite Paw Patrol characters: Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Rubble
  • Recommended Age: 1.5 to 3 years, Maximum Weight: 45 lbs.
  • Sounds: Push the yellow horn to hear PAW patrol inspired sounds
  • Interchangeable: Snap-in new driver's seat figure to launch different character theme
  • Accessories: Each Paw Patrol figure comes with a special mission accessory
  • Battery: Includes a 6V battery with a convenient-to-use charger
  • Great Storage: Store each accessory under the seat
  • Easy-Start: Simply press the foot pedal accelerator
  • Stable 4-wheel design: Has foot rests for easy sidewalk use
  • Ride-On Speed: Forward movement up to 1.5 m.p.h. (about the average walking pace)

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users