Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

16-Color 20" RGB Bonsai Tree Light w/ Remote Control $9.99 (41% off) w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,745 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2021 - 4:15 am

Amazon.com offers this attractive
FOAMICHI 20" RGB Bonsai Tree Light with Remote Control, Battery/USB Operated Night Light Artificial Tree with Pearls LED Great Decor for Bedroom Desktop Christmas Party Indoor (16 Color)
Was: $16.99
Price: $9.99 & FREE Returns
You Save: $7.00 (41%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

71WWiHlXrdS._AC_UL480_QL65_.jpg

Color: 16 Colors

【16 Color Changing Pearl Bonsai Tree】Our 36 LEDS RGB artificial tree has 16 customize color and 4 dynamic modes. Colorful atmosphere can be created in a flash.
【Remote Control & 24- key buttons】Our cute remote control will not only be small and light, but it can also provide various choices for you. Just push your favorite key, then the pearl tree light will bright up your surroundings.
【Timing Memory】Once pushing the timer key, the bonsai Tree Light will automatically stay 6 hours on and 18 hours off. As long as the pearl tree light has power, then it remain the color and mode last selected.
【Two Power Source Options】Our Tabletop Bonsai Tree Light can be powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) or USB cable (included). So it is quite convenient for you to use it in bar, table, dining, bedroom, office, bookshelf, children's room, Easter tree, weddings, parties, bedside lamp.
【Perfect House Decor】Our flexible branches can let you DIY whatever you want. With the changeable colours and modes, you can decorate your living room、bedroom,or add a stronger holiday atmosphere for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Birthday, Wedding, Party.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users