Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Ocean Sea Tapestry Wall Hanging $6.31 (61% off) with Free Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,802 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 23, 2021 - 9:45 pm

Amazon.com offers their
Ocean Sea Tapestry Wall Hanging - Blue Sea Scenic Tapstries Wall Decor Summer Beach Landscape Home Decoration for Girls Drom Room
Was: $15.99
With Deal: $6.31 & FREE Returns
You Save: $9.68 (61%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

71p0Lqa9o-L._AC_UL480_QL65_.jpg

Color: A-Ship

Size: 90L70W

MATERIAL: 100% Brand new and high quality Blue Ocean Wave Tapestry, Made from a high quality polyeste - Provides an elegant look and silky soft to the touch! This conventional piece of art will make complete makeover of your wall or room or bed. It can also be used to make sections inside your house
FEATURES: The Blue Ocean Wave Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges, Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use
MULTIPURPOSE: These Tapestries Can be used as Picnic Blanket, Bed Cover, Beach Towel, Yoga Mat, Table Cloth, Curtain and of course as a Tapestry or a Wall Hanging or Decor or Throw Beach, College Dorm Bedspread
WASHING & SIZE: Machine washable - Cold - Delicate cycle - Hang dry only. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low; don’t bleach or iron
CONSIDERATE GIFT: Our Ocean tapestry will be a unique gift for your family, dear friends, even business partners. The unique design will bring them special surprise. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will response all your e-mails within 12 hours with friendly customer service

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users