Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

6' Eco-Friendly Artificial Pine Tree Christmas Tree $39.99 (49% off) + Free S&H @ Wayfair.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 64,603 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 23, 2021 - 7:41 am

Wayfair.com offers their
6 Ft Eco-Friendly Artificial Pine Tree Christmas Tree 800 Tips With Metal Stand
$39.99

REG $78.99
49% Off
Free Shipping

6+Ft+Eco-Friendly+Artificial+Pine+Tree+C

Feature:PVC branches retain their shape and sport a deep forest green color that, when fluffed, lends a natural beauty to every holiday displayHinged branches just need to be fluffed out, creating an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays800 branch tips easily fluff in approximately 30-45 minutes to create the natural appearance of a full-bodied, genuine pine treeDisassembles into 3 sections to allow for easy assembling, dismantling, and storingGet festive and use this tree for the holidays, or add nature to your home year-round Sturdy metal stand Provides stability, prevents breakage, and keeps your tree standing tallHeight: 180cm/6ft Color: Green Decors and lights: Not includedTip: Since we want to reduce the packaging volume, the branches of the Christmas tree will be pressed together when you receive the product. You need to manually break the branches by yourself. This will not delay you for a long time. On the contrary, you can enjoy the fun of doing it yourself.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users