Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

USAopoly Telestrations Upside Drawn $7.96 (60% off) @ Macys.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,603 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2021 - 4:56 am

Nice deal from Macys.com on this
USAopoly Telestrations Upside Drawn
Orig. $19.99
Now $7.96 (60% off)
Free Shipping on $25+

18111249_fpx.tif?$browse$&wid=376&fmt=we

It's Telestrations, but Upside Down! This take on the award winning Telestrations game gives a whole new meaning to laugh out loud miscommunication. Telestrations: Upside Drawn puts a teamwork spin on "The Telephone Game Sketched Out" by putting the pen in one person's hand, and control of the board in another's! Only through "Up" or "Down" directives can the team put the pen and board together to guess the clue first! The team to reach 10 points wins! Ages 12+ For 4-12 Players

• Telestrations Upside Drawn | Family Board Game & Group Game | Partner Up & Draw Upside Down | Team Game from the Makers of Telestrations | Draw & Guess the Clues
  • It's a frantic party game that is great for groups, family game night, or whenever – It's a race to guess the words and phrases as the winning team is the first to reach 10 points
  • Includes 4 sketch boards, 4 dry-erase markers, 1 die, 100 cards (1000 words & phrases), 60 scoring chips
  • 2.25"L x 8.25"W x 10.25"H
  • Paperboard
  • Spot clean
  • Imported

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users