Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

1000-Piece Adult 3D Visual Autumn Jigsaw Puzzle $8.99 (55% off) w/ Prime SH @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,706 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 20, 2021 - 11:16 pm

Amazon.com offers the
1000 Piece Puzzle for Adult 3D Visual Autumn Jigsaw Puzzle Cottage Fall Landscape with Flower-Large Size 27.56” x 19.66”, Thicken Cardboard for Gift
List Price: $19.99
With Deal: $8.99 & FREE Returns
You Save: $11.00 (55%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

20210921001348x250x193.jpg

Style: England Cottage

【1000 Piece Colorful Puzzles】Contains 1000 regular and thick pieces, and a FREE POSTER. Finished size: 27.56" x 19.69"/70*50cm. This size is suitable for decorating the bedroom, salon, living room etc.
【High Quality】This Jigsaw Puzzle is made of high quality material of cardboard, non-toxic and environment friendly. Thickness of every piece is 2mm, thicker than most of the others. Thick and regular size pieces mean a better way to enjoy the fun game of puzzle.
【Stable & Unique】This Puzzle has a really vivid color, 1000 random and unique cut pieces bring you happy hours to work on it. Perfect Snap, Neat edge, can be lifted without falling apart.
【Letter Partition】 On its backside there are letters from A to F, 6 zones to make the difficulty more suitable for not only adults, but also children and old people.
【Best Activity Indoor】Jigsaw Puzzle Game is one of the best indoor activities during these days, it can reinforce thinking, train judgement and patience. It’s a good choice for daily, birthday or Christmas gift, and the finished puzzle is the best decoration for your bedroom, salon, living-room etc.
【Warm CS Service and Free Warranty】Contact us if you have any trouble with the puzzle, our professional CS team will help you 7-24!

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users