Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

What's your Black Friday budget for this year?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Doresia  OFFLINE  

Doresia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Sep 29, 2021 - 5:26 am

I have a little bit of savings that I will try to stick to, but not really a budget.  The kids are grown and I don't really do a "big" gift anymore, just a whole lot of smaller cheaper things.

#32 playacet  OFFLINE  

playacet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 9, 2021 - 8:28 pm

I’m sticking with $500. I did it last year and it covered my list for the most part.

#33 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,739 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 18, 2021 - 5:47 pm

I dont really budget. My kids are older so cash and money orders is what they prefer. I also shop throughout the year on items. So always shop smart even if I dont have a budget.

#34 lucyismycat  OFFLINE  

lucyismycat

Hockey Mama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 21, 2021 - 3:52 am

No budget, but i will more than likely spend less this year than last just because last year we got both the PS5 and the Xbox series X, tho neither one of those were BF purchases. My mom is hinting that she wants some kind of smart doorbell, so I guess I’ll figure that out for her. Otherwise I am clueless on gifts at this point. 

#35 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 21, 2021 - 10:19 am

My budget is $1000 for the family gifts and unlimited for me😄. I always find great deals on things that I wouldn’t expect others to get me, so I get it for myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users