Saving up rewards for Xmas Shopping?

rwking75

What kind of "Rewards" programs do you use to save up for some extra Xmas shopping? I'm using Ibotta and do the daily Microsoft Rewards to cash in for Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc credit. Any other worthy "free money" programs out there?

I use Swagbucks

• Like 1

Swagbucks, left over change in a jar, Christmas fund, etc. It has been interesting as of late as I have been doing most of my shopping on line and the rewards have not really added up the way I thought they might. I think some companies limited the reward as there was limited foot traffic in the stores. 

I recently signed up and received the offer for $200 off of a 500 dollar purchase within the first 3 months of account opening and opted for a statement credit. I have 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months and 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Nothing like having the money to spend (pay off the card) and getting money back on the purchase. Buying it at best buy should garner points as well.

Edited by jaymacfla

Do you mean Christmas shopping? I wonder how many people shop The Black Friday season for the deals first, especially now that it is so spread out. It would make a good poll to see how many rely on the deals for the holiday season as well.

Edited by jaymacfla

Do you mean Christmas shopping? I wonder how many people shop The Black Friday season for the deals first, especially now that it is so spread out. It would make a good poll to see how many rely on the deals for the holiday season as well.

I definitely rely on the deals especially for big ticket items, otherwise I would have to pass on them.