Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Bright Fairy Friends Light Up Queen Fairy Fashion Doll $9.99 (Was $19.99) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,173 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 4, 2021 - 4:31 am

Walmart.com offers the
Bright Fairy Friends Light Up Queen Fairy Fashion Doll
$9.99
Was $19.99
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

14dea8f4-cf72-41aa-93cb-7b9a264aa829.b03

Introducing the new, elegant Queen Light Fairy from the Bright Fairy Friends collection! The Queen Light Fairy comes housed in her own fancy fairy home with sparkling, motion activated lights along with 6 surprise accessories! Just press your Queen Light Fairy's necklace and watch as her wings magically light up, and choose what color you want her wings to be by gently touching her wings to change the color! Collect all 12 BFF fairy dolls along with the Queen Light Fairy from Series 1 and enjoy the magic that these BFF fairy dolls bring! Shine Together! Follow along Rosie, Dali, Opal, Penny, Dani, Harper, Lily, Sunny, Fleur, Nina, Cami and Sophie along their BFF adventures with all new animation on our BFF Bright Fairy Friends YouTube channel! Which BFF will become your favorite!

• The Bright Fairy Friends Queen Fairy Has Light Up Wings with Color Change Technology! Press the necklace to light up with wings, then touch the wings to change the color!
  • The Bright Fairy Friends Queen Fairy Lantern has motion activated light technology and doubles as a nightlight!
  • Each Bright Fairy Friends Queen Fairy comes with 6 Surprises!
  • The Bright Fairy Friends Queen Fairy comes with a doll stand, style-able hair and removable skirt!
  • The Bright Fairy Friends Queen Fairy is Fairy Awesome!

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users