Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Beach Blanket Sand Proof Waterproof, Quick Drying $8.99 (74% off) w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 64,790 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 25, 2021 - 9:33 pm

Amazon.com offers this handy
Beach Blanket Sand Proof Waterproof, Quick Drying Compact Beach Mat Large Sandproof Nylon Pocket Picnic Blanket for Outdoor Travel (White-Green(78" X 81"))
Was: $33.99
With Deal: $8.99 & FREE Returns
You Save: $25.00 (74%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

51UKdeHjtOL._SY500_.jpg

Color: White-green

【Package Inclued】1 * Sand Proof Beach Mat;4 * Durable ABS Anchors Stakes; 1* Carabiner; 3 * CARRY BAG.
【Sutible Size for 4-7 Adults】 76'' X 78'' beach / picnic blanket,comfortable for 4-7 persons. And it can be folded in a carry bag that size of 5.12''×6.69''×2.97''.
【Waterproof & Lightweight】nylon fabric materials, durable and breathable,water repellent , easy to clean, the beach blanket will last for years of use.
【Sand Proof】The beach mat comes with four incorporated pockets preventing it from being carried away. You just need to shake the blanket to rights off sand from beach mat.
【Multifunctional】This sand proof beach blanket performs effectively at picnics, camping, hiking, concerts, football games.Use it as a Beach/Picnic Blanket. Our beach mat is machine washable and easy to store. It is convenient for you to carry. It's a truly multifunctional camping accessory.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users