Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

ExOfficio Men's Give-n-Go Boxer 2-Pack $10.85 – $26.54 w/ Prime S&H Today Only @ Sport.woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 64,235 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 25, 2021 - 7:00 am

Take your choice of sizes, colors and styles in today's deal of the day from Sport.woot.com
ExOfficio Men's Give-n-Go Boxer 2-Pack
$10.85 – $26.54
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

eab2ac36-4eaa-4571-b455-3457902ca2bf._AC

Feel fresh and stay dry wherever your international flights and urban adventures take you with ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Underwear. This breathable underwear wicks away moisture and the quick-drying fabric means you’re ready to go within hours. Odor-resistant technology keeps you feeling fresher on longer trips.

• Odor resistant
  • Lightweight diamond mesh improves airflow
  • Quick-dry fabric
  • Waistband retains shape
  • Prevents Odors: Odor-eliminating Silvadur technology keeps you feeling fresh for the life of the garment.
  • Breathable Comfort:Mesh fabric improves breathability and wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
  • Made to Move: Lightweight diamond knit stretches for a comfortable fit.
  • Working fly
  • Available in: Boxer Brief or Boxer
  • Pull On closure
  • Fabric Content: 94% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
  • Imported

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users