Wal-mart ad

tripletmom

I went to my WM tonite and they didnt have the camera nor the docking station the trampoline was 14 ft instead of 12 ft alot of other things they didnt have :2wiggle:

Yea, but I thought that most BF items were things they didnt have in the store to start with. They were brought in special for that day. :confused::confused::confused:

Yea, but I thought that most BF items were things they didnt have in the store to start with. They were brought in special for that day. :confused::confused::confused:

Most of the time they do not have the stuff there. They hide it from us.. every bit of it.. :rotflol: Some of the items may be new but, mostly they are all things they normally sell..just supposed to be cheaper that day. At my WM the Bratz slumber party doll, that's on the list on the main page, well the sticker on the shelf here says same price..8.88..But, there are no dolls. No matter what, that is an awesome price for that. Those normally run 29 bucks.

I think it is a rumor, everyone here so far has made there best effort to find out. I have a feeling though, that this one is going to be awhile before we know for sure. But some of the stuff that is on the list is the exact same price as last year ie....the my scene barbie with bike. My SIL got a few of those last year. I too went to Wally world yesterday and at mine they had a whole clearance isle with the video now stuff. There fleece top for boys and girls is on clearance and the bikes that is "in" the ad are that price right now. Well 29.99 I think it was.

So my opinion is THIS IS A RUMOR. Where is the real ad?

I just talked to my walmart and the toy department in this walmart doesnt even sell the video now in b&w anymore or have the disks for B&W ?

She said she doesnt have the ad yet (its a girl I used to work with there) but thinks they should be getting them in any time now if they dont already have them........I am going to walmart tonight and putting several of the color ones on layaway...they said they will price match the black friday ads.

My Walmart still wants $39 for the Black and White ones! I bought my kids the color systems last week. I figured if it was the color ones on sale, I'll just get it price matched as I bought it at Walmart.com or return if I get those. But an employee at my Walmart did tell me the sale was for the B and W ones. Hopefully she was wrong though. I bought two systems so it would sure save me some money! With the 12 PVDs I bought to go with them I have tons of money in those gifts alone!

I guess I am surprised that they didn't have a few more toys or games. It doesn't matter to me, because I probably would have not gone there anyway. But I guess I was hoping for something to pop out as a need to have thing. Like Kmart has a microwave for 19.99, well I don't need to have that, but for anyone who has a college student, that would be a great gift. There were a few things that Kmart had, that I will for sure go to get. I guess they will have a better sale after Thanksgiving. Crossing my fingers.

Did anyone find out about the Nintendo Game Boy Advance? Need to know if it's the SP or not. Just came back from WM and the SP is 79.42. :worried:

There is a good possibility it is the GameBoy Advance SP since the retail was price was recently lowered to $69.

Nintendo is trying to clear out the GBA SP's to make way for the new Nintendo DS (dual screen).

shopgirl1,

I'm not sure how good these deals are, or if they are even valid - but here is what i found:

http://www.ztradingpost.com/product.asp?catalog_name=SuperPawn&category_name=Portable%20Game%20Systems&product_id=1674987&&c=1&c=1 - $59.99

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3180101&sourceid=0100000030660804502498&dest=9999999997 - $79.42

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/default.asp?sys=gba - $79.99

Like Rossman said, once the new systems come out the prices for these will go down extremely.

There is a good possibility it is the GameBoy Advance SP since the retail was price was recently lowered to $69.

I'll keep checking the boards here to see if anyone can confirm. In the meantime, the lowest I've seen the SP is $79 (online & B&M). So maybe that will start to go down soon. Aaron, thanks for the links. Almost bit on the one at Ztradingpost, but no box included & naturally it's for a Xmas present.

Okay just a little tid bit to maybe disprove that ad from Walmart. I was at my local Super WM and in the Garden center they had pallets of Hummer ride on cars for kids marked "Blitz Only" and they are not on the rumor ad. Also Mens bikes I can't remember the name brand but I know it was not the name on the rumor ad and they also where marked "Blitz only" So there you go take it how you will

Most Black Friday items are stored outside in storage trailers or in garden centers. I'm sure there are differences in the ads and when I go back in less than a week I'll be able to confirm stuff. My store manager got this ad sent to him but he has responded to me about it yet.

:2cloud9::2cloud9: I question my local Wal-Marts electronic department about the Game Boy. They don't care anything but the Game Boy Advance SP. They told me there would not be gettin any of the Game Boy Advances. Sooo, hopefully it will be the Game Boy SP. That would be so wonderful!!!