Wal-mart ad

tripletmom

Okay, if this is the list for Wal-mart, I too am not impressed. I have yet to find a great deal on ...yep, you guessed it...Nintendo 64 Gamboy Advance SP. If the Gameboy in the ad is for the reg Gamboy Advance, that is definately a NO SALE out of my pockets. I think they are horrendous on the kids eyes. Also, I agree, the dvd's could be a better deal.

I want to see the ads...come on wal-mart, show us what you got :yelclap:

Im shocked if thats the only toys put out for BF sales. I guess so far its out of pocket regular prices for me! I was hoping for the Play It Now system for my son, Cabbage Patch doll, PVDs for my kids' Video Now Color systems, and maybe a DVD/VCR combo for my parents. Im crossing my fingers thats only a couple of pages worth!

Holy disappointments batman!!!!!!!!!!!! I really had high hopes for walmart this year and *IF* this is the true list walmart must not want to get slammed on BF. Ugh I was really looking forward to possibly going there first this year and PMing everything. I can remember thinking last years ads were horrible, this years so far are topping them for suckiest ads LOL

Here's2003 WM ad (it's too long, so just the 6 - 11 am):

6-11am sale

Apex DVD/CD Player 29.87

Symphonic 20" Flat Screen TV 99.46

HP Pavillion A305W-B Computer with 17" Monitor 498.00

Intel Celeron Processor 2.7Ghz, 256MB DDRSDRAM Memory, Integrated

intel extreme graphics with up to 64mb shared video memory, 40GB Hard

Drive, CDRW 48x24x48 max speed, V.92 K56 Flex data/fax modem,

10/100baseT ethernet interface, HP V72 17 inch CRT Monitor.

Symphonic 27" Stero TV 139.87

Symphonic dual deck DVDplayer/4head VCR 79.64

Nintendo Game Cube Zelda bundle 79.44

Quasar VHS-C Camcorder 194.00

Kodak EasyShare CX4310 Digital Camera 99.74

Durabrand Auto DVD Player 180.76

DVD's 11 bucks each- Lion King, Daredevil, Bringing Down the House,

Bendit lke Beckham & Matrix Reloaded

Regal 28-piece cookware set- 28.36

Down Throw- 8.77

Eureka upright Vacuum- 33.00

Aplliances for 4.86 each- 2 slice waffle baker, 2quart round slow cooker, 12 cup coffemaker, 8 piece fondue set, dessert fondue melts, 2 burger grill

Quest 20inch boys charger or girls charmer bike, Huffy 16inch boys

rock it or girls sea star bike- 24.88

My First Leappad with interactive book- 20.00

Nikko radio controlled hummer H2-20.00

Playschool walk and ride-12.50

PowerWheels Lil'Jeep 75.87

Roadmaster Mens or ladies 26inch mountain Fury Bicycle - 39.73

7.77 Games- 3 pack candyland with 2 memory games, 3 pack chutes and ladders with 2 memory games

Easy Bake Oven- 8.88

Hot Wheels Playset, mega metro world or speed raceway- 15.00

Transformers 4pack landfill autobots- 15.00

Barbie VW Bug- 9.00

My Scene Barbie with bike- 6.00

10.00 each- LiteBright Cube, Care Bears 23" plush, Hot Wheels 6 pack Monster Jam Trucks

5.00 each- girls hanes her way fleece jacket, fleece pants, boyst

athletic works printed fleece pullover, infants or toddlers garanimals hooded fleece tops, infants or toddlers garanimals fleece pants

6.88 each- boys rustler basic jeans, boys rustler carpenter jeans, girls no boundaries stretch fashion jeans

7.88 Mens rustler 5 pocket jeans

9.99 Ladies wrangler relaxed fit jeans

8.00each- womens just my size fleece top with hood, aldies hanes her way fleece top with hood, Men's Jerzees fleece zip or pullover with hood, ladies active knit pants

Ladies athletic works micropique pants-7.00

14kt gold rope necklace-19.97

Timex watches-7.00

Singer Sewing machine- 84.23

6ft holiday inflatable lawn decorations- 24.74

6ft fiber optic xmas tree- 39.43

Sky bouncer 12ft trampoline-98.37

Sky bouncer 12ft trampoline safety enclosure-83.37

Black & Decker 4 pack tool kit and storage station-99.00

Char-Broil gas grill- 97.00

2003 AD So it is different than the above ad.

There are still some similarities between the 2 lists. Both years had the trampoline, a lot of fleece clothing, and a few other things. Like so many of you said, the list doesn't look that impressive.

I'm starting to lean towards it not being the full ad (and possibly not any part of the ad)

Okay guys I think this is a true ad. Here's why...I went to Walmart.com and searched for the Rock and Play piano. It came up as $10.00 but OUT OF STOCK. The same thing with the Video Now Player. There was a pink one on there that was $20.00 but OUT OF STOCK. BTW...It is the black and white one. Sooo I think this must be true. Atleast a part of it anyways. Bummer that its the b/w Video now though...:(:(:(

I talked to a walmart employee today and she said she thinks the video now player is in black and white. (hope she is wrong because I can get a price adjustment on mine). She said they got a shipment of the black and white ones in. They are clearancing the black and white pvds too right now for $5. On the rack inside the store today was at least 6 racks of ALL black and white pvds to go with the black and white video nows. Dont know if thats a hint, but thats what she told me. (Im in Ohio)

I went to Walmart.com and searched for the Rock and Play piano. It came up as $10.00 but OUT OF STOCK. The same thing with the Video Now Player. There was a pink one on there that was $20.00 but OUT OF STOCK. (

little*miss*a, Those are on clearance right now. If the price is in red it normally means it is on clearance. Go to clearance and search for those items it will bring them up. Also the black and decker drill sells for 9.99 normally, I don't think this is the WM ad. WM normally doesn't sell things they put on clearance that would be tacky. Just a thought.

Ok, I just hung up with my future son-in-law's sister. (ohhh.. does that make me sound old or what!! :rotflol: ) Anyway, she works for WM. She's had a peek at the ad and is going to check a few things for me that I have on my list when she works next. (she cannot take it out of the store.. gee I wonder why? :confused: ) Let's hope she can give me some info on the stuff you have on here as rumors. I did find out there isn't much clothing this year, there are no regular dvd players (at least she said she didn't see any but is checking again). So probably this weekend sometime I can tell ya if I found anything out. One thing that is on your rumored list is correct, and that's the portable dvd player for a hundred bucks. Keeping fingers crossed that she finds out more than I asked her too! :D

I wasn't going to ask anyone I knew there to check, cuz I didn't wanna bug them. But I'm bugging them now! If I find out anything good and post it.. you all gotta promise me to stay outta my WM!! :yup: J/K

Wish me luck!

Well, ya'll can put this in the "what it is worth department". I have been BF'ing (that sounds bad) for 18 years. Over the years I have noticed some little things like where WM places the things they are going to have on sale and how many more of that item they have on the shevles(or above). I went to scope out my WM tonight looking especially for 20" TV mentioned. They have lots of above stacked Symphonic 20" flat screen but not the combo and there regular price on it is $94.64. I don't think I have alot of faith in this first ad, actually, I am hoping it is wrong and alot more "good" stuff will be on it.

I Was jsut at my Wally world tonight and the fondue set is on our seasonal isle for 4.77 already what kinda deal can that be if you can already buy it for that price. I still hope the video now is for 20 bucks is color. My daughter soooooo wants it. Any one hear for sure let us know!!!!

There is alot of incorrect stuff and unlisted stuff on that list from firsthand knowledge. Infact unless that list came from someone working at the DC then the final prices/details wouldnt be known till the ad is released.

The blitz computer does infact have an LCD monitor, Should be the same as the $498's we normally sale with some small diffrences in spec's.