Special Buy DVD Assortment (Not sure which ones) $3.88

Venturer 2 Screen DVD Player System $199.73

Video Now Personal Video Player $20

Apex 5.6 inch Portable DVD Player $99.74

Symphonic DVD/CD player $27.87

27 inch Flat Screen TV $178.88

Nintendo Game Boy Advance $39.93 Reg $69.88

Namco 2-pack Plug 'n play TV Games $20

2 pack Board Games $10 (Monopoly/Chutes & Ladders or Trouble/Connect Four)

HP Pavilion a705w-b Computer with vx74c 17 inch Flat CRT Monitor $498

Kodak Easy Share DX4530 Digital Camera with Docking Station $198

Impact 128 MB SD Media Care $14.96

Panasonic VHS-C Camcorder with 2.5 inch Color LCD $179

$4.77

Dessert Fondue Set

Mini Food Chopper

Can Opener

Electric Knife

Sandwich Maker

Steam Iron

Hair Dryer

Toys

1/10th Scale Jeep or Dodge Ram radio controlled Vehicle $20

Spider Man 2 2-pack poseable action figures $10

Sky Bouner 12 ft trampoline $98.37

Sky Bouncer 12 ft trampoline Safety enclosure $83.37

Fisher Price Super 6 Volt Sport Tracker ATV $99

Mens or Ladies Quest 26 inch Mountain Bike $40

Quest 20 inch Boys Cobra or Girls Blossom Bike $25

Bike Helmet $8

Bratz Slumber Party Doll $8.88

Leapad Learning System $20

Dancing Dora Doll $12

Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Piano $10

My Scene Barbie with Vespa Scooter $7

Fur Real Cat with Newborn Kitten $20

Plush 21 inch Character Asst. (Winnie the Pooh,Tigger,Elmo,Care Bears or Care Bear cousins) $10

Apparel

Boys Athletic Works Fleece Hooded Pullover or knit track pants $5 Reg $7.58

Mens Jerzee fleece hooded zip or pullover $6

Mens Faded Glory Carpenter Jeans $7.77 Reg $13.67

Girls Hanes Her Way fleece hooded jacket or pants $5 reg $9.82

Infant or Toddler boys or girls fleece hooded jacket $5 pants $4

Boys Faded Glory Carpenter Jeans $6.77

Ladies Athletic Works plush fleece hooded jacker or micropique pants $7 Reg $9.44-$9.84

Womens Athletic Works Plush fleece hoodie or active pants $8

Ladies Character fleece top $7 reg $9.93

Fleece throw/blanket combo asst.$10

3 piece table and chairs set (Spider Man 2,Spongebob,or Dora) $18

Assorted watches $5

2 pair hoop earring set 10 kt gold $14.94

6 Drawer rolling tool chest $44.36

Eureka Bagless Whirlwind Upright Vacuum $42

Palm Sander or 6 volt drill $10

Brother Sewing Machine $74.42

7ft pre lit slim noble Christmas Tree $39

Regal 34 piece Non Stick cookware set $28.36

5 ft Nutcracker Asst. $96

I think this is a different ad than last year. I know I purchased a Ride on Toy for a baby and the light bright cube last year. Neither of those are listed.

Plus the Video Now last year was not on the 6-11 sale. It was for the weekend!

Sorry if I jumped the gun, if this is the list, I thank you kindly. Those two items just leaped out at me (pun intended) & now that I look at it, so do the care bears, because I wasn't able to get any :indiffere

I bought the video now last year during the 6-11timeframe, not on the weekend hmmm.... oh well, sorry again!

Hi,

Is that the regular gameboy advance or the game boy sp. I hope that is the sp, because that is the #1 thing on the kids list :yelclap:

Chrissy

I think it is just the GBAdvance. I checked the prices online and the SP is 79.00 not 69.00. We need a SP here too! :mad:

I know for sure that the stuff for 4.77 was on last years ad. I thought about getting the fondue set. It was on the 6-11 ad and our walmart had such a large stock they had everything for a couple of days.

That doesn't mean they wouldn't do it two years in row though, you never know.

Hi All!! Newbie here...but I love this site!! I would say the video now is probably the b/w one. It would be GREAT if it was the color one. Also, some of the 4.77 items weren't on BF last year, like the hair dryer, iron and can opener. I hope this is the real ad!! That flat screen TV looks great right now!

Hi All!! Newbie here...but I love this site!! I would say the video now is probably the b/w one. It would be GREAT if it was the color one. Also, some of the 4.77 items weren't on BF last year, like the hair dryer, iron and can opener. I hope this is the real ad!! That flat screen TV looks great right now!

I am just not sure its for a BW video now. All the walmarts here have had the BW discs marked down for clearance. I think it would be very crappy of WM to have the Video now BW on BF and not have the discs that go with them. :rant: So fingers crossed its for a color VN. :yelclap:

I am just not sure its for a BW video now. All the walmarts here have had the BW discs marked down for clearance. I think it would be very crappy of WM to have the Video now BW on BF and not have the discs that go with them. :rant: So fingers crossed its for a color VN. :yelclap:

It's about time people start using some color! in their posts :yelclap:

IF this is the WM list, then nothing is really knocking my socks off :yuck:

Then again, I dont have kids, so Im not out for the big toy items...just shopping for me, the hubby and our families. We are more gadget/electronic people :smart:

So when will the Best Buy add be complete? Surely thats not the entire list?

I hope there is more in the toy section of the BF deals. Im not impressed. Im pretty sure that the Video Now would be for the black and white as my walmart still sells them and also on line. If it is the color one then the one I bought for $62 from Walmart.com will be adjusted! Theres got to be more in the toys?? I'll cross my fingers

Anyone else think the game deals are a little odd, first of all why would you put monopoly with chutes and ladders and candyland. That can't be right.

Secondly, there are a few things that are from last year. I don't think that is the list. If it is WOW WM isn't going to get my business on BF. The sales look lame to me.

Hi, here's another rumor I just heard. My friend who works at a walmart supercenter told me that there are going to be some $10 stuff from the houseware department like a toaster oven and a coffee pot and other stuff. A $20 quesadia (spelling?) maker that sells for $60 or so at the mall. She got this info from a department manager. But walmart will be getting there stuff in tonight for the BF Sale. She also heard about a vacuum cleaner but didn't know which one. And the $4.77 stuff she knew about but didn't know the price. She also heard there's going to be a dvd recorder of some sort. That's about all she knew. Maybe with Walmart getting their BF stock in tonight we'll see an ad and get things comfirmed soon.