Best Buy and Compusa rearranged

psychoace

I don't know if all Best buy and compusa are doing this but the one's in Naperville are rearranging there store just before black friday so for those who are creating a stratagy make sure to remap. Also anyone elses stores seemed to be overstocked with pc games??? I am thinking happy thoughts about this but maybe pc games are just selling less but i mean the best buy in naperville, IL just seems to have an abundance of new games. Like over 50-100 copys of the sims 2 and stuff. Maybe I am making it out to be more then what it is

Regarding the rearrainged Best Buy stores, there is an interesting article in todays Wall St. Journal. Best Buy is dividing its customers into two groups, Angels and Devils. Based on the article I would say that most of us that post and read at Gottadeal would fall into the Devils category. The company says they are remodeling target stores and stocking them with items that will sell to the Angel buyers in that stores area. Based on this I wonder how good their BF sales will be this year.

Guest Luckycharm
Both the BB's that I work in for Energizer are NOT redoing their planograms. This time of year though, Lots of stores do this to move in the displays for Xmas.

Regarding the rearrainged Best Buy stores, there is an interesting article in todays Wall St. Journal. Best Buy is dividing its customers into two groups, Angels and Devils. Based on the article I would say that most of us that post and read at Gottadeal would fall into the Devils category. The company says they are remodeling target stores and stocking them with items that will sell to the Angel buyers in that stores area. Based on this I wonder how good their BF sales will be this year.

Read the same article (http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB109986994931767086,00.html?mod=most%5Fviewed%5Fday), sure made me think twice before buying from these guys again, even if I am not a devil, made me mad.

RCWC :splat:

Wow, I read that article about Angels and Devils. I would love to know where this clown went to college at. I seriously think that they might need to rethink their "How to make Money" classes. I wonder if maybe he had a bad BF experience at Walmart or something.