Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Best Buy and Compusa rearranged

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 psychoace  OFFLINE  

psychoace

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 7, 2004 - 7:55 pm

I don't know if all Best buy and compusa are doing this but the one's in Naperville are rearranging there store just before black friday so for those who are creating a stratagy make sure to remap. Also anyone elses stores seemed to be overstocked with pc games??? I am thinking happy thoughts about this but maybe pc games are just selling less but i mean the best buy in naperville, IL just seems to have an abundance of new games. Like over 50-100 copys of the sims 2 and stuff. Maybe I am making it out to be more then what it is

#2 rjtrinka  OFFLINE  

rjtrinka

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 8, 2004 - 1:38 pm

Regarding the rearrainged Best Buy stores, there is an interesting article in todays Wall St. Journal. Best Buy is dividing its customers into two groups, Angels and Devils. Based on the article I would say that most of us that post and read at Gottadeal would fall into the Devils category. The company says they are remodeling target stores and stocking them with items that will sell to the Angel buyers in that stores area. Based on this I wonder how good their BF sales will be this year.

#3 Guest_Luckycharm_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Luckycharm_*
  • Member since --

Posted Nov 8, 2004 - 1:43 pm

Both the BB's that I work in for Energizer are NOT redoing their planograms. This time of year though, Lots of stores do this to move in the displays for Xmas.

#4 RCWC  OFFLINE  

RCWC

Go Cowboys!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 8, 2004 - 9:08 pm

Regarding the rearrainged Best Buy stores, there is an interesting article in todays Wall St. Journal. Best Buy is dividing its customers into two groups, Angels and Devils. Based on the article I would say that most of us that post and read at Gottadeal would fall into the Devils category. The company says they are remodeling target stores and stocking them with items that will sell to the Angel buyers in that stores area. Based on this I wonder how good their BF sales will be this year.

Read the same article (http://online.wsj.co...most_viewed_day), sure made me think twice before buying from these guys again, even if I am not a devil, made me mad.

RCWC :splat:

#5 codysmom11  OFFLINE  

codysmom11

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 8, 2004 - 9:50 pm

Wow, I read that article about Angels and Devils. I would love to know where this clown went to college at. I seriously think that they might need to rethink their "How to make Money" classes. I wonder if maybe he had a bad BF experience at Walmart or something.

#6 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 8, 2004 - 9:54 pm

Brad started a Best Buy thread in our GottaTalk Lounge forum :yelclap:

#7 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 9, 2004 - 7:02 am

I always go into the store the day before Thanksgiving just to get an idea where I need to go. Helps when you have 100 other people running in the same direction!

#8 gogomez1  OFFLINE  

gogomez1

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 9, 2004 - 8:53 am

Devil here as well. :)

#9 Rebirth  OFFLINE  

Rebirth

Half of My Heart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2004 - 5:41 pm

I go to the one in Evanston, IL. They did rearranged everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users