Menards Black Friday Ad (11/27 to 12/6)

Brad

I've been impatiently waiting for this one.  Gotta say I'm a smidge disappointed.  Seems like there is not nearly as many items as usual, and certainly not as much home goods (i.e. small appliances, decor, gadgets, etc). 

And last year I got the outdoor pouf on a whim and forgot about it.  Early summer comes, we are outside and my daughter says "where's that poufy thing?" ----  Ehr, mergherd!!!  freaking love that thing!!!  Wish I had bout 3 more!  Was kinda hoping they'd have them again.... :( 

I've been impatiently waiting for this one.  Gotta say I'm a smidge disappointed.  Seems like there is not nearly as many items as usual, and certainly not as much home goods (i.e. small appliances, decor, gadgets, etc). 

And last year I got the outdoor pouf on a whim and forgot about it.  Early summer comes, we are outside and my daughter says "where's that poufy thing?" ----  Ehr, mergherd!!!  freaking love that thing!!!  Wish I had bout 3 more!  Was kinda hoping they'd have them again.... :(

That's just how things are going this year. Ads are shorter, sale lengths are longer, free shipping offers aren't as plentiful. Just 2020 things... next year should look much more like a normal BF.