Where are online sale date/time start times documented?

AuntJamelle

I totally apologize if I am missing this!  I'm having a really hard time telling when some stores are starting their sales - for example, Target.  Yes, it starts on 11/22 but what time?  What time zone?  I've looked at the sale ad fine print and no joy.  The Kohls ad was super clear on dates and times though.  Just trying to figure out what my level of sleep deprivation is going to be!  :gdsleep3:

I thought in the past that there was an area here on the forums dedicated to planning online shopping strategies but I'm not seeing that either?  Was surprised as I thought with things as they are this year that more emphasis would be on shopping online than ever before.

If that info is gathered and available somewhere and someone can point me to it I truly appreciate it!

I totally apologize if I am missing this!  I'm having a really hard time telling when some stores are starting their sales - for example, Target.  Yes, it starts on 11/22 but what time?  What time zone?  I've looked at the sale ad fine print and no joy.  The Kohls ad was super clear on dates and times though.  Just trying to figure out what my level of sleep deprivation is going to be!  :gdsleep3:

I thought in the past that there was an area here on the forums dedicated to planning online shopping strategies but I'm not seeing that either?  Was surprised as I thought with things as they are this year that more emphasis would be on shopping online than ever before.

If that info is gathered and available somewhere and someone can point me to it I truly appreciate it!

https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker

As riven3d posted, the tracker has been up for weeks: https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker

Rather than have new threads for each online sale, we'll just be using the main thread for each sale that are already posted in the Sale & Ad Discussion sub-forum. We've been doing that for all the pre-Black Friday sales and it has worked well this year.

Any questions about an online sale can be posted in the thread for that sale.