Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

I am so glad I found this site just in time for black friday too. I have saved so much money it's unbelievable :eyepoppin My favorite thing is using coupons on stuff that's already on sale, never used to do that :insane: Thanks to all the pro's out there teaching us newbies how to shop :D

Hi My name is Rose and I just love Gottadeal......... I live in Albany NY and have 2 children Isabella 4 and Anthony 18 months. I work full time and have a part time job 2 nights a week. I love to scrapbook and read and surf the threads for good deals. Thanks to all the people who put in their time and effort to give us the resources to get a deal. Thanks:yup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I would like to officially introduce myself. I have been viewing GD for some time now, I may have posted a couple of times but not much. I love this site and its my daily ritual to make sure I log in and check out all the cool stuff!

My aka (dustweb) came from when I was 18yrs old, I was going on a chat room and couldn't think of an aka to go by...so I looked up at the ceiling and saw a dustweb in the corner :)...stuck with me ever since...I am now 37....(thought I'd share that cause I get how I came up with that aka in other sites I'm on)

• 3 weeks later...