Kohl’s items not eligible for coupons?

stevierocks

does anyone remember how to search in kohls for items that you c an not use codes with? i know certain brands and many electronics are in that group... but last year i recall a way i was able to search for those items..(this way i can use kohls cash on those , as the 30% off wont work on them ...

does anyone remember how to search in kohls for items that you c an not use codes with? i know certain brands and many electronics are in that group... but last year i recall a way i was able to search for those items..(this way i can use kohls cash on those , as the 30% off wont work on them ...

I usually have that issue with Nike and under armor not sure about any other

Yes, you can use the discounts on Hallmark ornaments, but do it soon! I got mine on the Veteran’s day sale. They were already picked over and sold out of ones I really wanted. I get mine here every year when I can.

Yeah the $10 off $25 + 30% Veteran's Day sale is always the best time to get them, especially if you can order right away at midnight before they start selling out.

I don’t see Hallmark on the list which is surprising. I wonder if I can get away with getting my ornaments on the cheap there this year.

I’m in a Hallmark Ornament group on Facebook and some say they have been able to use coupon codes on them.  It’s sure worth a try as expensive as some of them have gotten!