Walmart Black Friday Ad (11/25 to 11/28)

Brad

Tried to get three of the Switch games and the Switch.  All but one of the games were said to be sold out within five minutes of the ad going live.

the ad went live about 45 minutes before the sale time, only things that went live at 7pm actually were stuff on page 1

I tried to get the $19 printer for my senior in high school for next year.... it says it would be online. I waited up..... I guess you can only get them in store. [emoji849]

It said the same thing for the HP printer. I kept on refreshing the page and was finally able to get it online after 15-20 minutes.

the ad went live about 45 minutes before the sale time, only things that went live at 7pm actually were stuff on page 1

The games were live and could be put in the cart.... but not the Switch bundle itself.  I kept checking every two minutes and had actually put it in my cart the moment it went live, but by the time I got through checkout was sold out.

Costco had a different bundle (w/ controller, travel case and game case) available only to members so I was able that one.  Ended up getting the games at Best Buy.

I went to one of our local Walmarts last night for the first time in a few weeks. They still had the $25 sheets and the nutcrackers, I didn't look for anything else, but the aisles were jammed with so much stuff I had a hard time even finding the regular stuff i went there for.  I did exactly zero BF shopping this year, so it was weird to still see stuff available, especially in one of our busier stores. 

• Like 1

The only thing I tried to get was the women's plush pajama bottoms at WM for my daughters. When they went on sale online, I didn't like the one's they had available so I didn't buy any. I did go to Bath & Body Works, after a not too long wait in line I got everything I wanted, used my coupons and rewards, had a really good time. I did other shopping over the next few days online and in the weeks since. Just trickling in. Was too hard to focus on "Black Friday" shopping when it was more like November and December shopping.