GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Posting for January...

So I have a 7 month old baby, so husband and I were in bed at like, 9:30 last night. I wake up at 12:20 to popping noises and I’m like OMG, gunshots!!! COMPLETELY forgot it was New Years and they were firecrackers.

• Like 2

Happy new year! We let the boys stay up as late as they wanted, one made it to 9:15 or so and the other almost 10. I tucked myself in to my sewing room until midnight and then went to sleep to the sound of fireworks set off by neighbors. Woke up to freezing rain this morning. DS9 has a goalie camp tomorrow and Sunday that requires a hotel stay, so I’ll spend most of my day today packing up for that and taking down indoor Christmas decorations. DH got the outside ones yesterday. Back to work on Monday after being off since the 23rd. I’ll have to take some time this weekend to go through emails so it’s not so overwhelming. We are still trying to find another dog to add to our household (rescue), here’s to hoping 2021 has a new furry friend for us!

• Like 3

Happy New Year, GD fam! Celebrated with me, myself, and I (and the two felines) last night. So strange being home on NYE, since I normally am busy hosting the NYE party at my church. It’s easily been 15+ years since I was last at home on NYE. lol

Midnight toast with sparkling Welch’s

bc8e7758bbee1c6ce7a1a57bc2561cd6.jpg

Enjoying TobyMac’s “Family Dance Party” as the hours counted down

61ad98845d0dc5ec9ed6b0ec2c2929be.jpg

Cats thought I was insane dancing around apartment like a maniac LOL

530534c3e01cca0bc10a5dc12c62f1c6.jpg

• Like 3

Good evening all!  In the past I have looked back at a year glad to see it go, and then discovered that it wasn't such a bad year after all, relatively speaking.  And this was before 2020 came around.  So focusing on the good that came from 2020, and taking the new year one day at a time!

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all.  I was quite surprised to see earlier today that MeTV would start showing Looney Tunes and earlier tonight I got to see one of my favorites- Michigan J. Frog.  I think 2021 is starting off on the right foot.

• Like 1

Happy New Year, GD fam! Celebrated with me, myself, and I (and the two felines) last night. So strange being home on NYE, since I normally am busy hosting the NYE party at my church. It’s easily been 15+ years since I was last at home on NYE. lol

Midnight toast with sparkling Welch’s

bc8e7758bbee1c6ce7a1a57bc2561cd6.jpg

Enjoying TobyMac’s “Family Dance Party” as the hours counted down

61ad98845d0dc5ec9ed6b0ec2c2929be.jpg

Cats thought I was insane dancing around apartment like a maniac LOL

530534c3e01cca0bc10a5dc12c62f1c6.jpg

Don’t drink?

We had Pizzapapalis for NYE dinner and watched the ball drop. Was a nice chill low key night. NYE is my anniversary so we ordered Sushi for lunch. :)