GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Propane coffee maker? Please share where I can get one! Don't need it for the snow - but sure could have used it with the mega power outages last hurricane season! I am excited to learn about it! :)

Its a Coleman camping coffee maker

A phenomenal gift from one of our daughters

• Like 3

Its Girl Scout Cookie season in my neck of the woods.  Still dealing with pandemic restrictions though .....   my troop usually sells in excess of 20,000 boxes - (big troop = lots of cookies) but I'm guessing this year won't even be close.  Booths are not happening, so its up to indivdual girls.

on that note....  if you need some cookies, I know where you can order to have them shipped directly to you :D

• Like 3

Wishing you the best of luck.  My daughter actually sold 100 more boxes than last year.  I guess everyone wants Girl Scout Cookies during a pandemic!  :gdthums:

Its Girl Scout Cookie season in my neck of the woods.  Still dealing with pandemic restrictions though .....   my troop usually sells in excess of 20,000 boxes - (big troop = lots of cookies) but I'm guessing this year won't even be close.  Booths are not happening, so its up to indivdual girls.

on that note....  if you need some cookies, I know where you can order to have them shipped directly to you :D

• Like 2

we have our last meeting today and we finally return to work Monday, only 13 days for the month of March, no work for April, then we start back in May but we work 1 week and have 1 week off until September.

I guess that’s better than the previous season at least.

Am I the first post for March??? [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I cannot believe in about 2 weeks it’ll be a YEAR since COVID and quarantine began. Last year at this time I was 7 months pregnant, now I have a beautiful 9 month old girl! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

• Like 5

I guess that’s better than the previous season at least.

Much better, finally back to work starting today. this should be interesting, my desk is right next to all the cooks, so having to wear the mask at all times is going to be rough. Wonder how many people I will have to send home because of violations of the policy.

• Like 1

Happy March! 

February brought the tail end of our youngest's fall hockey season.  DS10 has his last tournament for "fall" this coming weekend. Tryouts for spring hockey are next week lol - no break.

February also brought us an Oculus Quest 2, and this thing has been the hero we've needed all throughout quarantine.  I wish I'd known how much fun it would be, and I would have gotten it last year when they came out.

DH and I are both still working from home. Boys are still doing hybrid school (half days, 4 days a week).  Our school board has voted to go back full-time in the fall, but nobody knows what kinds of restrictions they'll have (masks, I am presuming). 

This year (like all the rest) is flying by already!

Much better, finally back to work starting today. this should be interesting, my desk is right next to all the cooks, so having to wear the mask at all times is going to be rough. Wonder how many people I will have to send home because of violations of the policy.

Hopefully not too many of them. I would hope they want to be employed more than they don't want to wear a mask. :)

Happy March all. Hope the weather starts getting better and staying better here.

• Like 1