Final Contest! Win 1 of 10 Mystery Shirt Prize Packs [Winners Posted]

Brad

There is some nice ideas on here, my favorite is the fanny pack.  I think popsockets and lanyards are nice too, not sure I've ever seen a Gottadeal lanyard, but really like the popsocket I got last year. Love to get my hands on a Gottadeal baseball cap as well.  I also like the ideas for a portable charger, hand sanitizer (even if the virus is over, its still good to keep your hands clean), box cutter or similar tool, highlighters or pens, as well as the cooler bag.

I may have won already, but love seeing the suggestions, there are some really unique ideas.

• Like 1

I am echoing many ideas here....and I already won this year so please don't pick me.

Pens - you can never have too many pens!!!

Those plastic pizza cutters - whatever happened to those?

T-shirts (I will gladly purchase one next year to add to my collection)

Chip clips or magnetic clips for the fridge

Those rubber circles that you use to open jars

Coffee mug

Thank you!

• Like 1

I love my winter hat with the GD logo. The GD pen I had was one of my favorite pens and went with me everywhere.

Other item ideas: notepads, cooler or picnic bag, large reusable grocery or shopping bag (we have to bring our own bags to stores in NY).

I like the reusable bag idea...what part of NY? I'm in Western NY and they still give/sell us bags (in case I forget mine).

i think a hot/cold water bottle..(like the tfal ones at walmart)

travel size hand sanitizer bottles

pens

cross body bag that is a decent size. i had one that i folded up the ad of the store i was going to and my detailed list and put in one pouch, it had like 3 or 4 zippered pouches so you stayed organized, didnt have to worry about your purse or wallet and its hands free. has to be a water repellant material though.

I like my new baseball hat and can always use more.

The shopping bags are always welcome.

The pop up for cellphone was really neat but fell off after a few months.

But I would like that.

The RFID cover sounds really good.

I like the ballpoint pens, pencils and post its.

Have several can openers so all good there.

I like the zipper bags too.

and my refridge has a full magnet share.

A fleece hat

One thing I do buy is the small cord winder holders.

Or any kind of cable containment gizmo.

(We still use headphones and have lots of lightning cables)

fyi, I do not use foreign-made plastic tumblers/cups.

oh yeah, edit to add Lanyards 

Edited by packratfamily

I’m a bigger girl so shirts n stuff never fit but I love when I get yeti style tumblers and cups from distributors at work. I also have received some good notepads which I like as well. Hope that helps.

With so many states now banning plastic bags (Delaware as of Jan 1st), a really heavy duty shopping bag that can hold up to canned goods, etc. or even an insulated one for cold items.

I buy these type at the store and love them.

With so many states now banning plastic bags (Delaware as of Jan 1st), a really heavy duty shopping bag that can hold up to canned goods, etc. or even an insulated one for cold items.

Had not heard this! Will have to make sure I keep extras in my trunk.

i usually use my own bags but some days I am lucky I bring my wallet ;)

i hope brad is ok ? no winners were declared. .. concerning as hes usually on top of everything.. praying hes fine/.. and maybe just busy shopping(hoping this is the case) 

positive note.. we all still have a chance of winning this last one (fingers crossed)..

Calm down, everything is fine. Winners will be posted sometime today  :)

OK, after such a long wait... here are the winners of the final 10 Mystery Shirt Prize Packs:

starbeck96

tinkrbel

Gator Pam

jendeere

jstluvem

berry1014

lis415529

jaymacfla

ogadoga

vern28

Congrats and check your PMs to claim your prize. With these being the last packs we've only got a few sizes left and they are first come, first served.

That is it for these prize pack giveaways. Sorry if you didn't win one, but these were much more limited than our normal giveaways. Don't forget that everyone is eligible for our big forum giveaway here.

• Like 4

OK, after such a long wait... here are the winners of the final 10 Mystery Shirt Prize Packs:

starbeck96

tinkrbel

Gator Pam

jendeere

jstluvem

berry1014

lis415529

jaymacfla

ogadoga

vern28

Congrats and check your PMs to claim your prize. With these being the last packs we've only got a few sizes left and they are first come, first served.

That is it for these prize pack giveaways. Sorry if you didn't win one, but these were much more limited than our normal giveaways. Don't forget that everyone is eligible for our big forum giveaway here.

Yay!  Thank you Brad!